The Lazarus Project is probably one of the best time travel shows that I've watched in a long time.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That episode 3 was brutal man....
I dunno about the series from that point onwards. I think it peaked there because the writers are good at psychological/interpersonal drama, but Im starting episode 7, and i feel like the writing requires too much suspension of belief. Writers shouldve done more technical research. I find it hard to beleive an agency of their stature would allow our main character so much leeway to visit foreign embassies and whatnot solo.

Even their inability to monitor his digital communication is a bit sketchy. I mean a local police department seems to be more competent than Lazarus, which is allegedly supposed to be a M.I.6 level or C.I.A level organisation with the global reach of interpol.

Do you see my reservations here about the series? Ive made it this far so i might as well finish. So im probably not dropping it. But i hope the finale remedies some of these issues.... :lupe:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I dunno about the series from that point onwards. I think it peaked there because the writers are good at psychological/interpersonal drama, but Im starting episode 7, and i feel like the writing requires too much suspension of belief. Writers shouldve done more technical research. I find it hard to beleive an agency of their stature would allow our main character so much leeway to visit foreign embassies and whatnot solo.

Even their inability to monitor his digital communication is a bit sketchy. I mean a local police department seems to be more competent than Lazarus, which is allegedly supposed to be a M.I.6 level or C.I.A level organisation with the global reach of interpol.

Do you see my reservations here about the series? Ive made it this far so i might as well finish. So im probably not dropping it. But i hope the finale remedies some of these issues.... :lupe:
Nah... It pays off in episode 8.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll watch the first ep on YT and if I really like it I’ll download the rest of the season…found a 1080 season rip but I’m such a snob now that I really hate watching anything outside of 4k

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah... It pays off in episode 8.
Just finished. I sympathize with Shiv. Thats gotta be the absolute worst moment to be stuck at in time :picard:

I must admit, the series got better in 7 and ep. 8 piqued my interest further. Im getting Fringe vibes from the ending. Nice to see black leads in untraditional genres like sci-fi. I wish to see more of this in future

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just finish binging this joint. My neck hurts but it was worth it. Repped.

Breh made a whole bunch of fukkery in Romania, set off a nuke, and John Wick'd a Russian official's home all for a pawg :laff:

Glad to see it's been renewed too

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Breh made a whole bunch of fukkery in Romania, set off a nuke, and John Wick'd a Russian official's home all for a pawg :laff:

Brehs go to the end of the earth for a pawg :mjlol:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I was hoping he'd go HOH after his girl bushed him the second time, but he just kept digging deeper. First season was Lowkey a lesson on GMB.

The Russian dude totally hit Breh with the:sas2: when he said it don't look there's been any women in your Apt on some, " I told you so", sht.

:russ:

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Over some goofy Harry Potter looking ass chick :hhh:

The show had me :dead: with all the hilarious time fukkery.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Just finished. I sympathize with Shiv. Thats gotta be the absolute worst moment to be stuck at in time :picard:

I must admit, the series got better in 7 and ep. 8 piqued my interest further. Im getting Fringe vibes from the ending. Nice to see black leads in untraditional genres like sci-fi. I wish to see more of this in future
The 1st thing he said after not dying for the 33rd time in the loop.

"You shot me you fukking dikkhead"

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
He was on a terminator type rampage, bodied a couple of hundred people with the nuke, came back with PTSD....took the PAWG to paris and proposed....then she hit him with the "I think you boring" line and left him.

Then she calls him out the blue 2 years later to tell him she marrying some random guy in the cafe. Instead of Dude leaving her average ass in the dust....he steals the loop formula and gives it to her.....HE LOST!