his jordans are :bow:

AERO FLIGHT SNEAKER - Multi-Color - JORDAN | Jimmy Jazz

jordan-aero-flight-macho-man-randy-savage-04.jpg

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
He will always have my respect over 99% of old timers when he turned down the TNA feud because he knew he'd be :flabbynsick: and understood his time was up (stink and Hoegan take note please)

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
The Madness and HBGOAT feud :ohlawd: :damn: :noah:

Can't even comprehend how good that program might have been if they actually went through with a long feud and booked it right, especially since it sounds like Savage had every intention of working with HBK and putting him over.

The storytelling :ahh: It had "classic" written all over it.

Daps
Easily one of the GOATS and one of the most loved wrestlers in history. His death hit me harder than any other wrestler. Still can't believe it's been two years already.

RIP Randy Poffo

Here are a couple of hidden gems :obama:

[ame=http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xru4fo_macho-man-randy-savage-bret-hitman-hart-vs-ric-flair-shawn-michaels_sport?search_algo=2]Macho Man Randy Savage & Bret "Hitman" Hart vs Ric Flair & Shawn Michaels - Video Dailymotion[/ame]

[ame=http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2tcxv_macho-man-randy-savage-vs-shawn-mic_sport?search_algo=2]Macho Man Randy Savage vs Shawn Michaels-WWF Title - Video Dailymotion[/ame]

Thanks for the article, Hoss. :salute:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:salute: the Madness

He was so fukking good, one of the most complete wrestlers ever.

Two years later, Lanny admits the possibility of a Hall of Fame offer causes him stress: “On the one hand, I’m so appreciative of Vince McMahon for everything he did for me. I mean, when I was The Genius, managing Mr. Perfect, I was in main events and on the Regis show—me, a career jabroni. That’s because of Vince. And the fans deserve to see Randy in the Hall of Fame. But I have to support my brother. I just think it’s absolutely insane that I’m stuck in the middle. This is the quandary I’m in.”

“So here’s the way I feel about WWE. If you think the Von Erichs were better than the Poffos, that’s your prerogative. If you want Randy in against his wishes, you have my permission to do it without my permission. But don’t invite me because I won’t attend. I don’t need the 30 pieces of silver.”

So basically, WWE has no excuses for not putting him in....unless "that rumor" is true :scheme: