The Late, Great Randy "Macho Man" Savage

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
Macho Man sounds pretty damn insane (in a good way), didn't know he stole the oh yeah either, very good read, sounds like a mans man who lived how the fukk he wanted

damn shame he never had any kids, imagine trying to follow in THOSE footsteps

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
To this day one of a VERY small list of wrestlers I've never seen a bad word spoken on in our little universe here, which is incredible really.

Yup, couldn't agree more. In some ways he transcended the wrestling business. Friends of mine who weren't into wrestling at all would stop what they were doing and watch when the Macho Man showed up on TV, just to see what he might do next.

Not too many dudes could match Savage as an all-around talent. He had no weaknesses.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
To this day one of a VERY small list of wrestlers I've never seen a bad word spoken on in our little universe here, which is incredible really. Dope article @Hoss. I don't blame him for becoming a bit reclusive, the business chews people up and spits them out.

Randy was so good with his character, dude sold in a way that should be required study for up and comers for real. You couldn't tell me he hadn't blown out his knee about 30 times in his career when someone worked his legs.

-P-

Best seller ever. Dude worked a match with a neck brace. elbow and leg cast :heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
To this day one of a VERY small list of wrestlers I've never seen a bad word spoken on in our little universe here, which is incredible really. Dope article @Hoss. I don't blame him for becoming a bit reclusive, the business chews people up and spits them out.

Randy was so good with his character, dude sold in a way that should be required study for up and comers for real. You couldn't tell me he hadn't blown out his knee about 30 times in his career when someone worked his legs.

-P-

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLL.............King Kong Bundy wished him dead in his shoot interview AND honky tonk man questioned his manhood because he always was paranoid over elizabeth and shyt and basically said liz was a rat before she met randy.

Last edited by a moderator:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ohhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa

the machoooooooooo man randdddddddy savaaaaage

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Randy is one of my top 5 favorite wrestlers ever. I mostly watched WCW Savage live because of my age but I have gone back and watched all of his 80's and early 90's work. Truly one of the greats. I wish more performers had his dedication.

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLL.............King Kong Bundy wished him dead in his shoot interview AND honky tonk man questioned his manhood because he always was paranoid over elizabeth and shyt and basically said liz was a rat before she met randy.

But ... but ... Bundy and Honky ain't posting in TSC, breh.

("Our little universe" = TSC)

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I read this whole article cuz I was a huge fan of Randy back in the day and was so sad to see him die. This article was good and any fan of the Macho Man should want to read it.

PeripheralSummers

Summer-slammer
Daps
Reppin
The Beaches of Beverly Hills
One of my favourite's growing up. I appreciated him much more as I got older and took in the little things he did in the ring. He had it all. Promo, look, in ring abilities, originality etc. Left his mark and bowed out gracefully.

It is true people have said bad things about him. Apparently he was overprotective of Elizabeth (who could blame him though?). Honky bad mouth's everybody so I wouldn't take him too seriously. Now that Mach' is dead he says nothing but good things. Not sure about Bundy though.

May he rest in the heavens :blessed:. His career is a true inspiration to everybody who wants to leave a legacy in their profession. Take things from the greats, make it your own and leave a mark.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

Who cares what Honky thinks though. Maybe it's just me but Honky seems like such a piece of shyt whenever he opens his mouth.