The Last of Us : Remastered Sells 1.5m copies as PS4 inches towards 10m units

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
PS4 sold what, 8-9mil total? Xbox got about 60mil STRONG on XBL
Using your logic, not too many PS3 stans made the plunge. You think that is true?
Or do you think its all the sony heads, then a small handful of xbots who got tricked?

Cuz outside of your thread, plenty of 3cepts have made that jump including your right hand man StarClout :sas2:

Right now you nikkaz circle jerking a PS3 remake when the PS4 hasn't been out for a year yet
How you having remakes when you ain't been out for a year yet :wtf:

Forza Horizon 2 drops next month ahead of DriveClub. You enjoy that Blu-ray player you copped

Have 2 friends in the world brehs :mjlol:
I'm friends with about 100ppl on here, I can count on 1 hand how many jumped ship so you dudes keep talking that bullshyt while NOT showing any receipts :win:
And by receipts I mean you can ask around TheColi to see if its true. But then you'd be proven liars if you did that
:wtf: are you still upset that I got a PS4 over an XBOX One to start off this next gen of consoles?

You are derailing the thread as usual. Banned

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
nikka, ITS OVA!!!! :laff:

LoL at catching up when the gap is widening every month. #newmath

Be in denial brehs..
There is no reason for that trend to stop Rekkapryde. So what will Microsoft do?
I guess they'll have to change it up. They first have to level the playing field by being available in the same amount of markets.
They hitting china first which WILL HELP. And the other 40 countries PS4 is already in that XB1 isn't will eventually get tapped as well
Until either of that happens, you know why PS4 has the lead as it should. You acting like that isn't a factor shows me you are worried. If it wasn't an issue, you wouldn't give a shyt. But you have to lie to yourself for a reason right? Don't worry, maybe you not ready to admit that to yourself. Hoes have that same mentality :manny:

China is late September, So if Forza Horizon 2. Sunset Overdrive in Oct, Halo in Nov.
You really think sales will not pick up with those 4 factors rekkac00n?
And tell me, what does sony have planned for this year to combat that?

I really have no idea, maybe you could tell us :popcorn:
EA access? from the worst company in america for like 3 years in a row :mjlol:
OH MAH fukkING GAWDDDD :bryan: what ARE WE GONNA DO!
nikka you one of them nikkaz who had the internet shape your thought process for you.
Like, people who like to hold hands with other men and play Dota say the dumbshyt you just said :mjlol:

"EA, the worst company in america for 3yrs in a row *fake laugh smiley here*"

EA makes the best games, hands down, every year. FIFA is pretty good, I like UFC. Madden is KING
Battlefield 4 goes head to head with COD and is winning that war as of right now (in the eyes of most gamers)
I could keep going, but there is no point. Now they have this CRUCIAL deal where we can eat for damn near nothing. You acting like that is a bad thing is PROOF you salty as a muthafukka :laff:
You sound stupid as fukk right now.

"They was voted 3yrs in a row as worst company so EA Access is baaaaaad :sadbron:"

:bryan: you nikkaz FURIOUS!!!
:wtf: are you still upset that I got a PS4 over an XBOX One to start off this next gen of consoles?
The XB1 is too good for you, so I'm glad you are now part of the
FoodLine.jpg

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Not only that he's defending m$ he's also defending ea
lmao fukking idiot. go play in traffic with yo eyes covered now
PS4 all day :wow:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Nobody is talking about XBOX exclusives and its another thread derailment from courtdog.

He has been banned from this thread. Goes for both sides, stop derailing threads

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
now that you mention it, cats I know with 360's went PS4 this time as well. hell, I don't even know anyone with the xbox 1 in real life.
That's why its been moving so many units. Sure we have people who have double dipped, but I would assume the majority didn't...they have just heard the hype all the way from last year about it.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
The Last of Us : Remastered has made a mega impact on sales based on just leaked SONY ledger for day 1 sales.
The game has sold over 1.5 million copies worldwide in just 24 hours of its launch across the globe. This makes Last of Us :Remastered the highest sold day 1 game on next gen platforms.
The leaked SONY ledger accounted for roughly 70% of the retailers worldwide, and we do not know if the consolidated actual number from digital and retail have surpassed 2 million copies on just the launch day ?

Approximately 25% of the sales came from digital transactions over PSN. The game made some serious impact on hardware sales. Over 60,000 PS4 :Last of Us hardware bundles were sold across Europe, and approximately over 200,000 consoles were sold across North America and Europe between 31st July, 2014 to August 1st 2014. PS4, as of August 2nd ,2014, is just ~100,000 units shy of reaching the glorious 10m units sold worldwide.

http://n4g.com/news/1564620/the-las...s-1-5m-copies-as-ps4-inches-towards-10m-units
:leon:
Sony all day :salute:
EVERY DAY!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nobody is talking about XBOX exclusives and its another thread derailment from courtdog.

He has been banned from this thread. Goes for both sides, stop derailing threads

:dead: @ Court getting :camby: 'd

:laff:

PS4 about to double up on the Larry sales...... :wow:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
This dusty ass nikka @PS4 been posting the same weak ass image for months fukin loser :heh:

Last of us sales is crazy it's sold out in the gamestop by me (they had it but u had to have it preorder to pik it up) and it's number 1 worldwide on PSN EXCEPT for the US...it's #2 in America!! #1 is actually injustice

thanks to that 8$ sale last week

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
This dusty ass nikka @PS4 been posting the same weak ass image for months fukin loser :heh:

Last of us sales is crazy it's sold out in the gamestop by me (they had it but u had to have it preorder to pik it up) and it's number 1 worldwide on PSN EXCEPT for the US...it's #2 in America!! #1 is actually injustice

thanks to that 8$ sale last week
Injustice is worth any fukks? :lupe: