The Last of Us : Remastered Sells 1.5m copies as PS4 inches towards 10m units

Never Forget

The legendary name is no more. Don't tag/quote me
Daps
Reppin
Don't message me
I am willing to bet at least 30% of those PS4 sales are from people who only had an xbox 360 last generation.

Those cats were absolutely starved for the past couple of years...thus buying TLOU on PS4

I was one of those cats that starved. I'll be checking out the pawn shops sometime this week. Thanks for the advice breh :salute:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
I mean it's arguably one of the greatest video games ever
fukk you expect@ps4

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
didn't think this game would be a system seller this generation since I figured most folks played it on ps3.

You underestimate how many people switched from MS.
Every person I know that owned a 360 has a PS4 this go around.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I am willing to bet at least 30% of those PS4 sales are from people who only had an xbox 360 last generation.

Those cats were absolutely starved for the past couple of years...thus buying TLOU on PS4
PS4 sold what, 8-9mil total? Xbox got about 60mil STRONG on XBL
Using your logic, not too many PS3 stans made the plunge. You think that is true?
Or do you think its all the sony heads, then a small handful of xbots who got tricked?

Cuz outside of your thread, plenty of 3cepts have made that jump including your right hand man StarClout :sas2:

Right now you nikkaz circle jerking a PS3 remake when the PS4 hasn't been out for a year yet
How you having remakes when you ain't been out for a year yet :wtf:

Forza Horizon 2 drops next month ahead of DriveClub. You enjoy that Blu-ray player you copped
You underestimate how many people switched from MS.
Every person I know that owned a 360 has a PS4 this go around.
Have 2 friends in the world brehs :mjlol:
I'm friends with about 100ppl on here, I can count on 1 hand how many jumped ship so you dudes keep talking that bullshyt while NOT showing any receipts :win:
And by receipts I mean you can ask around TheColi to see if its true. But then you'd be proven liars if you did that

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
PS4 sold what, 8-9mil total? Xbox got about 60mil STRONG on XBL
Using your logic, not too many PS3 stans made the plunge. You think that is true?
Or do you think its all the sony heads, then a small handful of xbots who got tricked?

Cuz outside of your thread, plenty of 3cepts have made that jump including your right hand man StarClout :sas2:

Right now you nikkaz circle jerking a PS3 remake when the PS4 hasn't been out for a year yet
How you having remakes when you ain't been out for a year yet :wtf:

Forza Horizon 2 drops next month ahead of DriveClub. You enjoy that Blu-ray player you copped

Have 2 friends in the world brehs :mjlol:
I'm friends with about 100ppl on here, I can count on 1 hand how many jumped ship so you dudes keep talking that bullshyt while NOT showing any receipts :win:
And by receipts I mean you can ask around TheColi to see if its true. But then you'd be proven liars if you did that

the struggle continues.....we almost at 10 milli breh.... :umad:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
the struggle continues.....we almost at 10 milli breh.... :umad:
Did you not expect to one day reach 10million :dwillhuh:

I know between now and Xmas we'll be feasting on the greener side.
They could not sell another console this year, does that mean we won't be playing these games?
xboholidaygamefinal.jpg

Meanwhile, you got DriveClub which is unproven and lets be real here. Racing games are not even :gladbron: like that in most cases.

Forza Horizon tho, that is an ACTION game that is what GAMERS want. We don't want hardcore bullshyt like GT or FORZA for the most part
Not OVER FUN. Horizon brings that. We KNOW THIS, and we eat first September 30th.

So enjoy talking numbers of systems, that just means more gamers to be envious :win:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Did you not expect to one day reach 10million :dwillhuh:

I know between now and Xmas we'll be feasting on the greener side.
They could not sell another console this year, does that mean we won't be playing these games?
xboholidaygamefinal.jpg

Meanwhile, you got DriveClub which is unproven and lets be real here. Racing games are not even :gladbron: like that in most cases.

Forza Horizon tho, that is an ACTION game that is what GAMERS want. We don't want hardcore bullshyt like GT or FORZA for the most part
Not OVER FUN. Horizon brings that. We KNOW THIS, and we eat first September 30th.

So enjoy talking numbers of systems, that just means more gamers to be envious :win:

you been posting this same :flabbynsick: ass gif for the last 3 weeks...it aint working!!! :youfury:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
you been posting this same :flabbynsick: ass gif for the last 3 weeks...it aint working!!! :youfury:
Its not a gif, its a list :umad:
And on that list, there are games. Peep the exclusive games, nice eh :hula:
xboholidaygamefinal.jpg

Everytime you jump for joy when you see system sales, remember the very sad truth which is only DriveClub is slated for release this year on PS4. Then you guys got the next meal listed as TBD :wow:
You call the above a gif cuz you don't wanna say "Get that list of games away from me :sadcam:"

So a PS3 game is reported to have sold 1.5mil, same company that lies about UC3 3.4mil in a day right?
Lets give a shyt regardless while we fukkin starve outcheaaaaa :banderas:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Its not a gif, its a list :umad:
And on that list, there are games. Peep the exclusive games, nice eh :hula:
xboholidaygamefinal.jpg

Everytime you jump for joy when you see system sales, remember the very sad truth which is only DriveClub is slated for release this year on PS4. Then you guys got the next meal listed as TBD :wow:
You call the above a gif cuz you don't wanna say "Get that list of games away from me :sadcam:"

So a PS3 game is reported to have sold 1.5mil, same company that lies about UC3 3.4mil in a day right?
Lets give a shyt regardless while we fukkin starve outcheaaaaa :banderas:

Bout to double up on larrybox one sales.... :youfury:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Bout to double up on larrybox one sales.... :youfury:
You don't think the XB1 will start catching up this year bruh :ufury:

Even you want that good EA Access :whoo:

Sunset Overdrive is the pinnacle game from a company that you adore. Too many 3cepts have claimed they will be making that jump SOON. You don't hear Xbots saying we about to get a PS4
Especially right now when its a ghat damn drought going on :mjlol: