The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Something i had to learn about clickers, its more than likely best to avoid them at all costs and remember they CANT see you. They only hear you when you are really close or make alot of noise.

Yoou can easily tip toe right pass one as they are staggering. Also, you can throw stuff, like bottles, in the opposite direction to draw there attention away from you.

Just wait till yall meet the bloaters :merchant:

-DMP-

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Something i had to learn about clickers, its more than likely best to avoid them at all costs and remember they CANT see you. They only hear you when you are really close or make alot of noise.

Yoou can easily tip toe right pass one as they are staggering. Also, you can throw stuff, like bottles, in the opposite direction to draw there attention away from you.

Just wait till yall meet the bloaters :merchant:

-DMP-

Kll it with fire. A molotof and a shotgun is the end of that thing. I be lookin at bloaters like. :comeon: Word? Playin this game with stereo headphones and no listening turned on............:why: I feel adrenaline.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can someone give me some tips on how to deal with clickers? :beli:

downloaded uncharted 3 last nite and i still got it programmed in my head that i can run up to them and start swinging.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
can someone give me some tips on how to deal with clickers? :beli:

downloaded uncharted 3 last nite and i still got it programmed in my head that i can run up to them and start swinging.

Do not engage them if possible. Like others have said, they cant see you so you can literally sneak around them if your move slowly. They usually have repetitive movements like walking in a circle or walking back and forth up the hallway, so be patient and move accordingly. If you have to fight one, make sure you got a plank or shiv on deck and you dont make a lot of noise because once you use up your weapon the other clickers will be on you like :shaq:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
the writing in this game is :wow:

I find that I'm only using listen mode to see where my own squad is at after I run all over exploring. I'm turning it off next play through.

can't wait to get deeper into it but I can't really play like that till sunday night :sadcam:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
the opening was just straight EPIC. so cinematic and it got my blood pumpin better than a movie.

then it inexplicably has the time jump and im not digging it as much so far..

i havent read the thread and im sure it picks up just wish we would have spent more time in that setting. reminded me of when 28 days later got to the military base and it was kinda wack.