The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
does it sound bad that i don't even want to play it cus i know the black girl dies?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
does it sound bad that i don't even want to play it cus i know the black girl dies?

There was a member here that was talking about how he couldn't praise the game because the villain was a black woman and all the other black characters (Sam and Henry) got killed. :dead:

Daps
heard ellie was beast with the bow even at the beginning of the game it foreshadows it when you first find the bow and she on some now give me one of those

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I think it's pretty daring of Naughty Dog to stay away from the obvious story choice (Joel during his demonic days with his brother) and go for a story that will/must focus less on action, and far more on suspense.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
@kingdarius saying I did him dirty on PSN :dead:

:whoa:

My bad breh, you met the dudes I played with before when I join them it's a full party and I wanted to play with them since I missed out the other day. But I promise I'll squad up with you tomorrow

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Not sure why they didn't just give us a date. Supposedly this was supposed to come out around late December/early January. I hope it comes out this month though.

I'm also trying to finish the game on survivor difficulty. :beli: It's annoying as hell when the AI catches you slipping. I almost passed through the Hotel section of the game without being detected.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure why they didn't just give us a date. Supposedly this was supposed to come out around late December/early January. I hope it comes out this month though.

I'm also trying to finish the game on survivor difficulty. :beli: It's annoying as hell when the AI catches you slipping. I almost passed through the Hotel section of the game without being detected.
Just use a bat. :troll:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How many DLC packs are they dropping and what was the point of anybody copping the season pass with them just now releasing this?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
How many DLC packs are they dropping and what was the point of anybody copping the season pass with them just now releasing this?

Left Behind is free for peeps who got the season pass. The map packs and customization extras that came up a while back for the multiplayer were free too.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
There was a member here that was talking about how he couldn't praise the game because the villain was a black woman and all the other black characters (Sam and Henry) got killed. :dead:

:dahell:
wtf regardless if they died those characters had the biggest impact in the game

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I think it's pretty daring of Naughty Dog to stay away from the obvious story choice (Joel during his demonic days with his brother) and go for a story that will/must focus less on action, and far more on suspense.

They are just trying to appease the nerd fakkits who complain about too much gunplay.

either way, should be piff :banderas:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:
wtf regardless if they died those characters had the biggest impact in the game

Don't have to tell me that... Tell @LilZaneFan1978

:mjpls:

You'd think the important part was that dudes like Sam and Henry weren't portrayed to be demonic like most of the people Joel and Ellie run into but naw... Naughty Dog is racist. :dead: