The Last Of Us Part 2 Is Low-Key The Most VIOLENT Game I've Ever Played...

Daps
This game is not necessarily the most violent but it is easily the most realistic violence ever put in a videogame. The weight of weapons hacking into an enemy, their death cries and expressions but also their allies calling out their names in shock. When you kill someone in this game they make you feel it. :picard:
I love this game's gameplay :wow:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
If you beat them enough with a blunt object they get on their knees and beg you to stop and spare their life :demonic:that's when I cave their heads in
:banderas:
Took 1 of those bytch Made Soldiers Hostage, let 1 of their Females see me, talkin'but "Let Him Go!" :childplease: ...let the 9MM yell at her to Death:ohlawd: ..slit Dude's Throat with ease.:whew:

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Abby beating the breaks out Ellie during the boss fight is one of my favorite moments.

At first, You don't want to hurt Ellie :mjcry:

Then you have no gun and Ellie starts hunting you :dwillhuh:

Ok, fukk it, you throw a few haymakers:yeshrug:

Then Abby starts choking the fukk out Ellie, hold up , I might kill her :merchant:

Then Ellie stabs her in the leg, but Abby still gets a couple punches in, it's only a flesh wound:steviej:

Then Ellie starts planting mines, throwing molotovs, using the pump action :gucci:

fukk it, all the way #teamabby at this point, Ellie's gonna learn the hard way:demonic:

Then Abby catches her, and snaps her fukking arm like a twig and proceeds to go ham, CHILL ABBY :damn:

Then Dina comes through :damn:

Lev finally hits something with his arrow :damn:

Abby proceeds to give Dina a nose job :damn:
Ellie talking about "she's pregnant" like she didn't just stab Mel in the neck :rudy:

Abby says "good":damn::damn::damn:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Abby beating the breaks out Ellie during the boss fight is one of my favorite moments.

At first, You don't want to hurt Ellie :mjcry:

Then you have no gun and Ellie starts hunting you :dwillhuh:

Ok, fukk it, you throw a few haymakers:yeshrug:

Then Abby starts choking the fukk out Ellie, hold up , I might kill her :merchant:

Then Ellie stabs her in the leg, but Abby still gets a couple punches in, it's only a flesh wound:steviej:

Then Ellie starts planting mines, throwing molotovs, using the pump action :gucci:

fukk it, all the way #teamabby at this point, Ellie's gonna learn the hard way:demonic:

Then Abby catches her, and snaps her fukking arm like a twig and proceeds to go ham, CHILL ABBY :damn:

Then Dina comes through :damn:

Lev finally hits something with his arrow :damn:

Abby proceeds to give Dina a nose job :damn:
Ellie talking about "she's pregnant" like she didn't just stab Mel in the neck :rudy:

Abby says "good":damn::damn::damn:
That whole section felt like i was playing againts a person online.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
"...oh no!! Connor!!!" :damn:

That shyt gets me every time and it's a great touch. Bout to start a second playthrough. Definitely the most violent game I've played. shyt is super realistic.
This.

And I'm not gonna lie, this is the first game in a minute to give me pause on normal kills.

Hearing someone choking on their own blood after shooting them in the throat :picard:

The realistic body dropping and blood/brain splatter on the wall after a particular headshot :mjtf:

Hearing a clicker dismember an NPC :why:

Lighting people and dogs on fire :mjcry:

shyt was almost too much :hubie:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:demonic: I love using bombs. First game had them only losing limbs but this time you can have folks out there blown in half or straight up reduced to torsos with their bits smeared everywhere
And how could I forget this. Blowing a heavy to bits :mindblown:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
When Ellie caught Nora and the camera was on Ellie's face as she got angrier....

then the "square button" cue showed up.....

The way Joel died was very graphic. Dude's face was damn near unrecognizable.

OP is right. think about what happened

1. Joel got his leg blown off at point-blank range
2. Tommy got pistol-whipped to the point of unconsciousness
3. Joel received a tourniquet on his leg (I took a general safety class in college and my instructor said "If someone give you a tourniquet and you aren't screaming bloody murder when it is happening, that person isn't doing it right.") I can't imagine that kinda pain
4. Abby beat him to death with a golf club. And Abby isn't some weak little girl. She's built like a burly ass man. Prolly can bench 2.5x her body weight
5. Ellie got kicked in the face so hard she passed out

EDIT: MY BAD. I assumed everyone knew from OP's post

game is brutal. When you die during gameplay, right before the game cuts out, They show the infected tearing off flesh.
you can get chewed up by attack dogs
Shambler's acid can burn your body up
Seraphites can take an axe to your face
WLF agents can use cutlasses to slive you

Game is very violent.

Abby be biting off nikkas’ fingers and shyt too :huhldup: