The Last Of Us On PS5 Feels More Like Another Remaster Than A Remake

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Anyone saying this shyt is anything other than a low effort cash grab is a sony dikk rider.

A visual upgrade with little to no gameplay improvements, $70.

Remaster of a Remaster.

:francis:

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
No.

An absolute fukking tragedy that this game doesn't come with multiplayer, $70 is already ridiculous but without the amazing tlou multiplayer it's almost disrespectful. I get Sony is trying to build a 'criterion collection' level of esteem around their games but this is laughable. The Last of Us Part 1 is most likely a game used to transition Naughty Dog into PS5 development but they could've just released stand alone mp and the fanbase would accept it even more than part one. I think all of this has to do with the TV show.

Preciate the info. I would have considered it if they had the multiplayer. That shyt was fire.

Rell Shyt

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Almost all the reviews, especially the technical reviews go into detail about how good of job naughty dog did with the new features (accessibility, upgraded AI, updated gun controls, extra gameplay modes and features, dualsense, 3d audio, etc, etc) but haters will still swear its a minor upgrade.

And yeah, i think this should be priced at 50 dollars max, but again, to be mad about something you don’t really need to buy is very odd. Just go on living your life :dahell:

People in this thread willingly spent 60 dollars on saints row and have the nerve to be mad about shyt, be mad at yourselves

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
If you’re stumped on finding a code to a hidden safe, you can rest assured that the solution exists on Google somewhere, having been published by a studious guides writer nine years ago.

You have entire plot line spoilers, dialouge outcomes, side quests, secret endings & hidden item locations posted to the web 90 minutes after a new AAA game drops, but the writer is passive aggressively pissy over an in game safe combination being posted nine years ago, as if ND changed the magic number it wouldn't have been posted on a walkthrough twelve minutes after the game released.

:dead:

I'd drop this nikka off in Pico Rivera with a Bluetooth speaker duct taped around his neck playing "¡Ay, caramba!"

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Not gonna lie I’m still debating on this shyt lol. I have a 50 dollar gift card so it’s not like I’m paying the strength :patrice: but still..something not sitting right with my spirit when it comes to this.

This game will probably be on sale on Black Friday this year.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Not purchasing this but look another first party banger :mjpls:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
That's why I said 'focus', they built the channel and on the podcast mostly talk about PC specs and games.

You don’t need to talk about lighting
They’ve hated on sony before so that Doesn;t make sense. The truth is the game is beautiful :manny:

Every other tech analysis of the game is similar, singing it praises

Its Naughty Dog, doesn’t get no better than this really

it’s just the 40 minutes gushing about light sources that got me.

The new characters models look great but I was ready for them to wrap it up that video. They spent too much time on light reflections.