The Last Of Us On PS5 Feels More Like Another Remaster Than A Remake

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
The digital foundry video for this is the WOAT. It starts off okay showing different players models etc… then it turns into 50 minutes of ooh look how the light disperses in each area… Man shut the fukk up already… it felt like they didn’t want to burn that Sony pipeline
Digital Foundry focuses on PC gaming :why:

If they analyze a console game it'd almost always within the context of: this is not on PC so temper expectations.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nope. They had plenty last year.

Sony did not. Y’all just pick and chose the timelines to make these dumb ass arguments.

So since a game came out in November vs February it somehow means the Nov. game doesn’t exist.

Sony stans :scust:

What came out besides forza and halo?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I dont know who asked for this and I dont really care but what I wanna know is the multiplayer mode in this version?

Rell Shyt
No.

An absolute fukking tragedy that this game doesn't come with multiplayer, $70 is already ridiculous but without the amazing tlou multiplayer it's almost disrespectful. I get Sony is trying to build a 'criterion collection' level of esteem around their games but this is laughable. The Last of Us Part 1 is most likely a game used to transition Naughty Dog into PS5 development but they could've just released stand alone mp and the fanbase would accept it even more than part one. I think all of this has to do with the TV show.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People have a PS5 with nothing to play right now the way they champion 1st party exclusives.

What was the last PS5 1st party exclusive to drop?

And the one one dropping tomorrow is... Well you know :mjlol:

And after November :wow: absolutely nothing.

I'm sure they'll be back on there 3rd party exclusive bandwagon until another 1st party titles drops

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If this was an Uncharted 1 or 2 remake, even though I'd be pissed as hell about it missing the MP mode I'd be fiending right now for the clock to hit 12:00AM. I loved TLOU 1 but $70 is a steep price for a remake of a remaster.

BUT

A remake of a remaster>>>>>>>>> Xbox crumbs
iu

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If this was an Uncharted 1 or 2 remake, even though I'd be pissed as hell about it missing the MP mode I'd be fiending right now for the clock to hit 12:00AM. I loved TLOU 1 but $70 is a steep price for a remake of a remaster.

BUT

A remake of a remaster>>>>>>>>> Xbox crumbs
iu
If you only play 1st party exclusives sure.