'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
No fear of retribution

“Jon Snow dead! Resurrection coming??”

:dead:
I’d imagine it was something like:

Fukk that :wrist:Jon Snow :pacspit: :pacspit::pacspit:

Whole time, you nikkas acted like he was the second coming of Christ or something. Now he’s alongside Ned watching another nikka about to take the throne :scust:

#StannisSet :wow: We caking, no b*stards on this side :blessed:

[200 Replies from the following week]

you nikkas acted like he was the second coming of Christ or something

:sas2:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I’d imagine it was something like:

Fukk that :wrist:Jon Snow :pacspit: :pacspit::pacspit:

Whole time, you nikkas acted like he was the second coming of Christ or something. Now he’s alongside Ned watching another nikka about to take the throne :scust:

#StannisSet :wow: We caking, no b*stards on this side :blessed:

[200 Replies from the following week]

you nikkas acted like he was the second coming of Christ or something

:sas2:
I was full on #StannisSet so what you say? :mjlol: @Silkk still thinks he won for me believing in Stannis’ cause

Jon after his death the One True King :salute:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Druckman bytch ass really doing this to Kaitlynn bae:martin:
She’s a really good actress so she may bring more to Abby because that bytch is insufferable to play as
But ain’t no way in hell is she putting on that amount of muscle on a 5’2 frame :Kd:
Abby was literally a bull in a China shop in the game
You telling me this petite pyt is going to be that opposing to even fight the Rat King :Kd:
This will be hilarious :dead:

have we not learned our lessons from bella ramsey?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I'd like to see a woman go on those hollywood cycles diets just to see how hard they juelz. They barely try with the men because the general public doesn't know what a fit man actually looks like....nor do they care.

A female gaining 30lbs in 6 months is too noticable to blaming chicken, brown rice, broccoli and sleep.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Katy O'Brian is the only actress I think of who puts in work physique wise but that's because she's an ex-body builder and personal trainer. She was an Abby fancast at one point.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:blessed:Can’t wait to see to the reactions to this shyt. I lowkey think non gamers won’t go as hard as gamers.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Honestly, I don’t care if Abby is buff or not. If they’re going in chronological order. She doesn’t need to bulk up really until season 3. Which should be more than enough time for Kaitlyn to get bigger. But still, it’s not that important. If anything her not getting so big makes her you know what with you know who more fair, and believable. What’s more important is the actual portrayal of the character, and the order they’re going to tell the story in.

If they tell it in chronological order. That’ll be interesting because I highly doubt they attempt to hide her motive. Abby’s Day 1 flashback wouldn’t be a surprise anymore. They’d just be telling the viewer right out the gate.

Some people wanted the game’s story to be told that way. Me personally, I loved the way they did it. I prefer the surprise route. The chronological route would work for television better than in he game imo. Spending more time with the characters will flesh them out more. The game was already too long for that.

So I’m guessing we’re getting a Cat casting soon as well. We didn’t see her in the game. They could also skip that.

They’re going to have to make a lot of characters look either older, or younger in season 2. Jessie looks like he’s in his 20’s. But Bella Ramsey looks like a kid still (even irl). They don’t look around the same age. Can’t wait to see how they pull all this off. They’re professionals so I’m sure they will do great.

Last edited: