'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I remember playing it , saying to myself " Oh this must be the end of the game" , just to be like 10 hours more of content.

Wish it had more :francis:

loved the Santa Barbara sections, which a lot of people said was unnecessary. California setting was nice change of pace from Washington and Wyoming.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Not sure about that.

They already said that adapting the Last Of Us Part 2 could take up two seasons worth of material

Right. More time for them to get that third game figured out. I remember reading somewhere that they have a general outline but that's about it.

The Last of Us is their Magnum opus. There's no way they're not going to wrap up the entire story with at least one more game. Just don't see it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Right. More time for them to get that third game figured out. I remember reading somewhere that they have a general outline but that's about it.

The Last of Us is their Magnum opus. There's no way they're not going to wrap up the entire story with at least one more game. Just don't see it.

They probably will but it won’t be the next game, they already have another single player game deep in production. TLOU3 is probably an end of the gen game like 1 and 2 were

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Oh some of these bytches finna be so mad now :russ:

Big Abby on the scene, you know what that means

giphy.webp
omg-omg-omg-omg.gif

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I remember playing it , saying to myself " Oh this must be the end of the game" , just to be like 10 hours more of content.
Haha, for real. After few hours of playing with Abby I realized this wasn’t a quick cut away

• Dap
Reactions: 904