'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
TLOU2 SPOILERS

so now that season 2 is confirmed, do y'all feel like a Bella Ramsey can carry the season by herself?
They are gonna take two season for Part 2 of the game so they are gonna develop all the new characters and flashbacks the game had. Therefore, no one will need to carry anything up until the 2nd half of season 3 .

shonuff

Pro
Daps
Haven't watched episode 2 yet. On page 36. But regarding the bread/flour theory remember that Tommy was at a bar when "some dude started going crazy" and a fight broke out. Well we know beer is made of yeast which is a type of fungus.

The only issue becomes the use of liquor which Joel drinks, but in the show we only see him drink liquor when using hydros (not sure if that's done purposely).

So it's probably not yeast causing the situation or mabe it is. But if it is, then going west into the bread basket of the country is one stuuupid fukkn idea lol (I know he doesn't know).
they explained it was the yeast

i think the issue a lot of people are missing is that this wasnt just a DAY of people eating products that made them infected - this was something that probably occurred over weeks if not months to spread all around the world ...thats why the professor in Jakarta was so crestfallen and sad - she knew that

1) the world was fukked - if infected grain was in Jakarta that means its been everywhere.....Jakarta is a island in a hard to reach place on the planet

2) what she was seeing the only saving grace would maybe be places that werent population centers that got organized grain deliveries might be safe but anyplace that was a modern city or town ....they were fukked

once the collapse took place there was no distribution of the polluted grain anymore for the infection to pop up someplace - all you had to deal with were the new infections made by those already infected

which is why people are so shook when someone gets infected.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
HBGoat does it again. They got at least 5 bangers in rotation at all times it seems. House Of Dragon...flames. Succession...🔥 Winning Time...🔥. Barry...🔥. And now this. And thats just off the top of the dome. More GoT spinoffs you say? I'm here for it. Random Dave Simon mini series? Yes please.The streaming powerhouse Home Box Office never disappoints. They've just got television production figured out. See ya Sunday brehs

@pete clemenza @MidniteJay :pachaha:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
"But this is more than just fan-casting based on looks. There’s believed to be some merit to this theory as Neil Druckmann himself has fairly recently followed Shannon Berry on Instagram. Mazin hasn’t, but he barely follows anyone. As for Berry herself? She’s recently followed Pedro Pascal, Bella Ramsay, Neil Druckmann and the official Last of Us account on Instagram. I mean she could just be…a big fan like the rest of us, but people believe there is some significance attached to Druckmann following her as well."

960x0.jpg

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
"But this is more than just fan-casting based on looks. There’s believed to be some merit to this theory as Neil Druckmann himself has fairly recently followed Shannon Berry on Instagram. Mazin hasn’t, but he barely follows anyone. As for Berry herself? She’s recently followed Pedro Pascal, Bella Ramsay, Neil Druckmann and the official Last of Us account on Instagram. I mean she could just be…a big fan like the rest of us, but people believe there is some significance attached to Druckmann following her as well."

960x0.jpg
She better start lifting.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
From what I've been seeing it seems like they're going to split The Last of Us part 2 for season 2 into a season 2 and 3.

Which is understandable considering there's a whole lot more story and characters to that game. It's not so linear and 'one point of view' based as the first game was. Not to mention the show is having a lot of things expanded.

Exciting stuff. The future is bright for HBO

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
From what I've been seeing it seems like they're going to split The Last of Us part 2 for season 2 into a season 2 and 3.

Which is understandable considering there's a whole lot more story and characters to that game. It's not so linear and 'one point of view' based as the first game was. Not to mention the show is having a lot of things expanded.

Exciting stuff. The future is bright for HBO

HBO never goes too long without a hit show. This came right in the nick of time with Westworld and all the other Discovery cancellations