'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Maybe.. I have faith in them in how they'll handle Bella Ramsey in season 2

They gonna make her a young Sarah Connor/Linda Hamilton :ohlawd:
:sas2:wonder if they would recast for Season 2

i like her as Ellie but i can't imagine her as season 2 Ellie right now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mean, I'm sure there'll be more next episode but they ain't going full Rambo on Kansas City and that's good.

It does make me wonder..
How they will portray Joel's rampage in the Hospital to save Ellie :jbhmm: No question he's gonna murk the doctor because of Part 2 but how he gets into the operating room and how the hell he gets out of the Hospital, PLUST the Marlene confrontation...I'm really curious how they work around that and what new stuff they do to replace most of that gameplay.

they may go all out for that one, have him go full school shooter. Thats the exact point where they want to drive home the point that Joel is a borderline psychopath that will kill for ellie.

The way he escape will probably play out exactly like the game. He’ll slide out the back of the OR, and narrowly escape in the elevator.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Ep was too short but delivered... :wow:

The bloater looks Bit skinny compared to the game. They need to fatten them up.... :francis:

This will be interesting to see if they develop Ellie character properly in upcoming seasons.... Cuz we all know how her gun skills end up being.... :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think the actress that plays Kathleen must be married to someone high up in hollywood. I see her in so many shows and shes been mediocre in every one of them.

I agree that she isn’t a convincing leader, she reminds me of someone annoying mom. First miscast imo, but not enough to ruin the ep for me, ellie and joel chewing up scenery is enough for me.

It will be a nice contrast between her and the other group leaders we meet later in the series though

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Brehs, are the run times for each episode official? I'm reading episode 8 & 9 are very short, specially the finale (only 43 minutes) this is kinda puzzling considering everything they have to cover.

Henry and Sam are episode 5 and my guess the first 10 minutes of 6. Then we gotta take care of Tommy and transition to the winter episode which I guess it gonna take all of the 8th ep.

That leaves a way too small room for the the Hospital. I mean, just getting there should take 10-15 minutes for 2-3 scenes.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Brehs, are the run times for each episode official? I'm reading episode 8 & 9 are very short, specially the finale (only 43 minutes) this is kinda puzzling considering everything they have to cover.

Henry and Sam are episode 5 and my guess the first 10 minutes of 6. Then we gotta take care of Tommy and transition to the winter episode which I guess it gonna take all of the 8th ep.

That leaves a way too small room for the the Hospital. I mean, just getting there should take 10-15 minutes for 2-3 scenes.

I looked it up earlier today. From what I remember, the next two are an hour long & the final two are like 45-50 minutes.