'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Joel 56 here?
kevin-hart-kevin.gif

He didnt seem that old in the game.

He wasn't. In the game he was like 51ish I think. But he would've only been like 15-16 when Sarah was born so I knew they'd change that for the show.
Ep5 on friday :wow:

they really changed Pittsburgh to Kansas City :stopitslime:
It kinda makes more sense. In the game they literally went from Pittsburgh to Wyoming in one season and skipped the whole middle of the country lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Henry and Sam :wow:

I like how they are gonna make the Bloater....
be the reason they are able to escape such a heavily guarded city, instead of mass murdering and sneaking they way out of it :russ:

So Episode 6 is gonna be the one, huh :mjcry: :to:

Yeah, they translated it pretty well, there was no way joel and ellie was gonna murder their way through like in the game. 3 people feels realistic

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He wasn't. In the game he was like 51ish I think. But he would've only been like 15-16 when Sarah was born so I knew they'd change that for the show.

It kinda makes more sense. In the game they literally went from Pittsburgh to Wyoming in one season and skipped the whole middle of the country lol

I also assume they wont do such a drastic time jump between this season and season 2 either. It may just be real time, which would put him at the same age

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah, they translated it pretty well, there was no way joel and ellie was gonna murder their way through like in the game. 3 people feels realistic
I mean, I'm sure there'll be more next episode but they ain't going full Rambo on Kansas City and that's good.

It does make me wonder..
How they will portray Joel's rampage in the Hospital to save Ellie :jbhmm: No question he's gonna murk the doctor because of Part 2 but how he gets into the operating room and how the hell he gets out of the Hospital, PLUS the Marlene confrontation...I'm really curious how they work around that and what new stuff they do to replace most of that gameplay.

Last edited:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
I also assume they wont do such a drastic time jump between this season and season 2 either. It may just be real time, which would put him at the same age
Maybe.. I have faith in them in how they'll handle Bella Ramsey in season 2

They gonna make her a young Sarah Connor/Linda Hamilton :ohlawd: