The Last of Us HBO receives 25 Emmy nominations

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I rmeember people actually saying the story in last of us wasn’t actually that good and if it were a tv show no one would care about it :russ:
Whats so good about the story? White guy loses his daughter and then has to "protect" a girl the same age while having some borderline pedo moments sprinkled in cause you can't get that incel crowd as frothy as you want without the :sitdown:.

Who on earth thought that a show about a white man protecting a white girl who just happens to be the key to saving humanity WASNT going to win some award nominations :mjlol:.

I really wonder about the world some of you live in.:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Whats so good about the story? White guy loses his daughter and then has to "protect" a girl the same age while having some borderline pedo moments sprinkled in cause you can't get that incel crowd as frothy as you want without the :sitdown:.

Who on earth thought that a show about a white man protecting a white girl who just happens to be the key to saving humanity WASNT going to win some award nominations :mjlol:.

I really wonder about the world some of you live in.:mjlol:

25 emmy nominations, 200 GOTY awards, Stephen Spielberg letters:umad:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Lame ass Packers fan riding my dikk nonstop following me all over the coli praying I acknowledge his existence. Have fun arguing with yourself p*ssy boy, you going on ignore until Fields have you crying to sleep at night cuz bytch ass Jordan Love is NOT that guy.

It's crazy, even after the name change nikkas that still get bullied in real life as a grown ass man still beg for my attention, can't make this type of fakkitry up
two posts in the same thread is following you?

get out more u basement dweller :pachaha:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe it’s cause I already knew the plot but this show was a 7/10 definitely not bad but it wasn’t as good as these guys are making it out to be. It definitely ain’t fukking with House of the Dragon, I know that.:hubie:

• Dap
Reactions: BBG

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Maybe it’s cause I already knew the plot but this show was a 7/10 definitely not bad but it wasn’t as good as these guys are making it out to be. It definitely ain’t fukking with House of the Dragon, I know that.:hubie:

Its better :mjlit:@Bryan Danielson