The Last of Us HBO receives 25 Emmy nominations

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
giphy.gif
I hate when I'm supposed to like something, but don't. I was excited for this shyt to come out, so much so that I watched the whole season anyway even though it was a drag. It was the pacing that killed it for me.

Compare the pacing of this to a show like "Silo" and it's easy to see what I mean. I was in my phone bored as fukk half the time. And don't tell me I'm just too stupid to enjoy dialogue heavy film, because "The Hateful 8" is in my top 20 movies of all time. Oh well

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Haven’t watched the show because I don’t care for it. But I will be there for season two. Just to see Joel get clapped and the reactions.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I hate when I'm supposed to like something, but don't. I was excited for this shyt to come out, so much so that I watched the whole season anyway even though it was a drag. It was the pacing that killed it for me.

Compare the pacing of this to a show like "Silo" and it's easy to see what I mean. I was in my phone bored as fukk half the time. And don't tell me I'm just too stupid to enjoy dialogue heavy film, because "The Hateful 8" is in my top 20 movies of all time. Oh well

Silo was slow as hell also lol

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Honestly, I didn't enjoy this shyt at all. I've been debating on whether to wait for a PS5 Pro next year or just pull the trigger on a regular 5 now, but I really want to experience the games. The show did nothing for me and it was a pain watching that hideous ass mongrel playing a child every episode
Kill yoself

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hating ass Karens in shambles :umad:
All this hating bytching and moaning bout the show coming in the thread week after week to voice ya cry baby fits now look :wow:
Man it won’t happen but if it were to win over succession my fukking god :bryan:

Succession deserves a sweep but I will be around to collect tears from the haters regardless

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

This retard talking about pacing yet brings up Silo :dead:

cant make this type of stupidity up...Not even AI chat bot can.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I haven't seen 25 secs of this show. I know it ain't this good. But I'll check it out soon

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
This retard talking about pacing yet brings up Silo :dead:

cant make this type of stupidity up...Not even AI chat bot can.
If you responded I can't see it :umad: not even wasting another post to shyt on you just update this one like a fukk you bulletin board cuz I know you watching my every move you love my style :ahh:

Last edited:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Honestly, I didn't enjoy this shyt at all. I've been debating on whether to wait for a PS5 Pro next year or just pull the trigger on a regular 5 now, but I really want to experience the games. The show did nothing for me and it was a pain watching that hideous ass mongrel playing a child every episode
:laff: