The Last of Us has sold over 17 million copies as of April 2018

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Watching an hour and a half of someone else playing a game is not enough to go by.

:stopitslime:

Especially when you come in here claiming trash like the division is better than this game you refuse to play.

:what:

i never said the division was better
i said i prefer it over TLOU

again i dont understand why so many of yall got offended

some people love action movies
some people hate action movies

i’ve been saying ...
to each is own - multiple times
:hubie:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

i never said the division was better
i said i prefer it over TLOU

again i dont understand why so many of yall got offended

some people love action movies
some people hate action movies

i’ve been saying ...
to each is own - multiple times
:hubie:
Breh, the game is fukking $10 on PSN. Instead of going back and forth and yadda yadda, just try the game out and hey if you don't like it it's only $10 down the drain. nikkas is talking like the game is fukking $59.99. :skip:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Breh, the game is fukking $10 on PSN. Instead of going back and forth and yadda yadda, just try the game out and hey if you don't like it it's only $10 down the drain. nikkas is talking like the game is fukking $59.99. :skip:

:salute:

u know what... imma take your advice

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

how is it an airborn virus - when you gotta get bitten to get infected... i seen Joel use the mask in certin places but there‘s hundreds of infected dead bodies everywhere and the majority of the time non of the characters had mask on

but as far as my problem with the plot - you would think 20 years of an outbreak the government would be able to control the virus or at least have a safe living place/area for the non infected
They do have safe areas that people live in.
:francis:

The game doesn't take place in one of those areas, and if you really did watch an hour and thirty minutes youd understand why there is a large distrust of the government due to their initial reaction to dealing with possible infected. The citizens turned on the government, which led to the situation getting outta hand.

As for the virus being airborne, it's based off a real virus that only infects certain insect. It's a fungus that has to grow in the right circumstances and release airborne spores. The the fungus only releases spores once the infected has died. The dead bodies aren't infectious until the fungus has grown enough to release spores.

It all makes sense if you play it.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
They do have safe areas that people live in.
:francis:

The game doesn't take place in one of those areas, and if you really did watch an hour and thirty minutes youd understand why there is a large distrust of the government due to their initial reaction to dealing with possible infected. The citizens turned on the government, which led to the situation getting outta hand.

As for the virus being airborne, it's based off a real virus that only infects certain insect. It's a fungus that has to grow in the right circumstances and release airborne spores. The the fungus only releases spores once the infected has died. The dead bodies aren't infectious until the fungus has grown enough to release spores.

It all makes sense if you play it.

dude said its like $10 on PSN - so i’ll cop’d it this week & get back to you

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
i stand corrected - it’s a good game... gameplay & storyline was top notch
I still have some slight issues with the overall plot - you would think after 2 decades these so called safezones wouldn’t look like shytholes, I mean these places should've been fully developed with homes, buildings, modern technology, farming etc. etc. and let the degenerates anti-government a.k.a. Republican conservatives live outside these safezones - but I digress
and was a lil disappointed and most of the black characters aside of the 2 young brothers (
which we all knew wasn’t going to end up well) seem to be bandits or villains
as far as the two main characters I was wrong as well, I assumed the this man was chaperoning pain in the ass lil brat; when in reality Ellie was the better person and Joel was a bit of an a$$hole
she kind of won me over when her & Joel had that argument when he told her his brother was gonna take her to the destination (
her saying every body who she knew either was killed or left her) was a really deep moment and the other noticeable point was when they reach the zoo and the enjoyment she had was kind of special because she never got a chance to grow up in the world to see these animals
and finally I was a little bit perplexed at the ending I understand this girl became the substitute to his lost daughter but at the end of the day if she is the key to saving all humanity you have to look at the bigger picture... would’ve been kind of dope if the game let you make that decision

still not my type of game
i’m not an emotional dude & this game is full of that
shyt was way more depressing then enjoyment for me - kinda reminds me of my ex-wife always wanted to go to the movies and see some fukking depressing drama flick while i wanted to see some stupid comedy shyt
still remember the big argument at the Theater back in the day she wanted to see John Q (
denzel son having heart failure about to die with him & his wife having no healt insurance) I wanted to see how high (red & meth smoking mad weed trying fukk every dime piece in college)

with all that said
imma man of my word and have to admit this was a damn good to great game

BUT

i’m still fukking with ‘The Division’ over it

giphy.gif

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
I still have some slight issues with the overall plot - you would think after 2 decades these so called safezones wouldn’t look like shytholes, I mean these places should've been fully developed with homes, buildings, modern technology, farming etc. etc. and let the degenerates anti-government a.k.a. Republican conservatives live outside these safezones - but I digress
and was a lil disappointed and most of the black characters aside of the 2 young brothers (
which we all knew wasn’t going to end up well) seem to be bandits or villains
as far as the two main characters I was wrong as well, I assumed the this man was chaperoning pain in the ass lil brat; when in reality Ellie was the better person and Joel was a bit of an a$$hole
she kind of won me over when her & Joel had that argument when he told her his brother was gonna take her to the destination (
her saying every body who she knew either was killed or left her) was a really deep moment and the other noticeable point was when they reach the zoo and the enjoyment she had was kind of special because she never got a chance to grow up in the world to see these animals
and finally I was a little bit perplexed at the ending I understand this girl became the substitute to his lost daughter but at the end of the day if she is the key to saving all humanity you have to look at the bigger picture... would’ve been kind of dope if the game let you make that decision

still not my type of game
i’m not an emotional dude & this game is full of that
shyt was way more depressing then enjoyment for me - kinda reminds me of my ex-wife always wanted to go to the movies and see some fukking depressing drama flick while i wanted to see some stupid comedy shyt
still remember the big argument at the Theater back in the day she wanted to see John Q (
denzel son having heart failure about to die with him & his wife having no healt insurance) I wanted to see how high (red & meth smoking mad weed trying fukk every dime piece in college)

with all that said
imma man of my word and have to admit this was a damn good to great game

BUT

i’m still fukking with ‘The Division’ over it

giphy.gif
Now go watch the trailers for part 2.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I wasn’t referring to the virus as unrealistic
I was referring to it being 20 year old and yet the government hasn’t done anything & these Zombies or whatever name you want to call them are scattered all over the place

I know it’s a game and all .... but damned - breh .... that shyt doesn’t make sense

:gucci:
Stop

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I still have some slight issues with the overall plot - you would think after 2 decades these so called safezones wouldn’t look like shytholes, I mean these places should've been fully developed with homes, buildings, modern technology, farming etc. etc. and let the degenerates anti-government a.k.a. Republican conservatives live outside these safezones ...

breh I think you overestimate humanity's ability to recover from a cataclysmic event that leaves 2/3rds of the world dead or aggressively violent. Government as we know it is gone. No police, no help. People are just concerned with surviving day to day, not making sure their homes look nice and neat. As an apex predator with few daily threats, sure, humans can develop a modern society. But with a ton of threats and few resources, that becomes a lot harder.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You retarded son? :gucci:

:martin:

nikka, is you retarted - dude said no game has topped TLOU since it was released

the fact that GTA V is the highest grossing entertainment entity of all time (note: NOT JUST GAMES, ALL FORMS OF THE ENTERTAINMENT)

completely destroys the OP

so, again who’s retarded ???

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
breh I think you overestimate humanity's ability to recover from a cataclysmic event that leaves 2/3rds of the world dead or aggressively violent. Government as we know it is gone. No police, no help. People are just concerned with surviving day to day, not making sure their homes look nice and neat. As an apex predator with few daily threats, sure, humans can develop a modern society. But with a ton of threats and few resources, that becomes a lot harder.

:yeshrug:

you can simply look at Will Smith movie ‘i am legend’ which essentially is the same plot, yet they had this huge enormous facility, safezone, colony or whatever they called it at the very end with policing, security, doctors, scientist, vegetation etc. etc. all working together to restart humanity & that outbreak was only 3 or 4 years in

again, I understand it’s a game in all and we’re getting into semantics but 20 years ; 2 decades and that’s the world they continue to live in ( da fukk purpose of living - if all of society had given up )

im sorry.... shytz just not believable to me

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:martin:

nikka, is you retarted - dude said no game has topped TLOU since it was released

the fact that GTA V is the highest grossing entertainment entity of all time (note: NOT JUST GAMES, ALL FORMS OF THE ENTERTAINMENT)

completely destroys the OP

so, again who’s retarded ???
I'm going to assume that he meant "not topped" as in quality not sales.