The Last Guardian OT

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just read that the price has been permanently reduced to $40. Looks like it didn't sell as well as they hoped.
Hopefully more people check it out. Its hard to recommend this game to the masses at the original price

I got my money's worth. Playing it a second time helps you appreciate the art and the little details, and how incredible the world design is. The last hour or so was some of the best in cinematic gaming I've seen...ever.

It's just not for everyone...

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I just got through the water section...am I almost done?
I might stay up and play tonight if I can be there within three hours
You're probably like 3/4 of the way done after the water section. My favorite part of the game comes shortly after the water part :wow:

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nice.
So how many hours left?
I'm anxious to beat this.
My girl wants to watch me beat it too.
Lol.
Depends on your pace. I would say if you don't get stuck on any parts you can get it done in 3-4 hours. I like to explore all areas fully and take my time so it probably took me longer than that.

My girl watched me play TLG too. Started saying it looks stupid when I first started the game, ended up anxious as hell asking me when we're gonna finish the game :mjlol:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Depends on your pace. I would say if you don't get stuck on any parts you can get it done in 3-4 hours. I like to explore all areas fully and take my time so it probably took me longer than that.

My girl watched me play TLG too. Started saying it looks stupid when I first started the game, ended up anxious as hell asking me when we're gonna finish the game :mjlol:
:mjlol:

Your girl a rider:mjcry:

My girl doesn't like the game but she loves this game and life is strange

Honestly if I get stuck I just pull up IGN walkthrough so I should be good. But I have not been getting stuck the one time I got stuck it was because of a glitch and I just had to restart from checkpoint.