The Last Guardian OT

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I gotta say, the one thing that Ico, Shadow and this game really do well is convey emotion with virtually no real dialogue, I mean the movements the subtle cues, the setting, I mean the gameplay (which is interesting) takes a backseat to the atmosphere. It almost hearkens back to playing Zelda on the N64, where you are just awed by the sense of discovery.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what are the soldiers shooting at you when the chinese letters or whatever start filling up the screen ?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ign should be shot for giving this a 7.

Graphics alone are insane. The way this dog moves and reacts. He's sometimes annoying as fukk because you never know when you can hitch a ride up the side of a high ass cliff.

I accept it for what it is as an adventure game and enjoy the immersion. Wish there was more music.

I think the amount of time you spend legit thinking of what to do make the short length acceptable

Daps
Reppin
MD/NY
Ign should be shot for giving this a 7.

Graphics alone are insane. The way this dog moves and reacts. He's sometimes annoying as fukk because you never know when you can hitch a ride up the side of a high ass cliff.

I accept it for what it is as an adventure game and enjoy the immersion. Wish there was more music.

I think the amount of time you spend legit thinking of what to do make the short length acceptable

It's been a decade since I've used IGN for reviews, garbage review system

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just finished last night. If it wasn't for a busy holiday weekend, it probably would have finished this game in day. I know it's a short game still, but I can't remember the last time I binged a game like this. Probably TLOU :wow:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Finally finished, my final verdict is 8.5 out of 10. :wow:

I wanna play this over on a 4k tv and PS4 pro to truly be able to appreciate beautiful art like this. :wow:

Loved the story and scenery of the game, its truly breathtaking. Only complaints are the controls and AI at times but all in all Sony did it again:mjcry: