The Last Guardian OT

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
thinking about buying it today as well.

not gonna play it for a while due to other games.

but I got $10 back from Sony for buying the Pro and I still have a 20% off coupon from my 1st PS4 that expires this month.

It was either buy this or cop The Uncharted Collection & Valkyria Chronices Remastered. Kinda leaning towards this.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

but I got $10 back from Sony for buying the Pro and I still have a 20% off coupon from my 1st PS4 that expires this month.

It was either buy this or cop The Uncharted Collection & Valkyria Chronices Remastered. Kinda leaning towards this.
That $10 was meant to be used for the purchase of an HDMI coupler in order to use PSVR and PS4 at the same time and still get an HDR signal :troll:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Where does the $10.00s for buying a Pro come from? Is it in the box or something? Tied into your psn account?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Where does the $10.00s for buying a Pro come from? Is it in the box or something? Tied into your psn account?
you will a notification from Sony. it will say welcome to the family(or something like that) and once you click it you will be directed to the psn store with a 12-digit code already entered for you. just press accept and there is the $10.

it seems they just started back doing it.

i bought my Pro on November 20th but I didnt hook it up and go online with it until November 27th(when I got back to school)

Codes expire on December 31st but as long as you enter it before then you are good.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
you will a notification from Sony. it will say welcome to the family(or something like that) and once you click it you will be directed to the psn store with a 12-digit code already entered for you. just press accept and there is the $10.

it seems they just started back doing it.

i bought my Pro on November 20th but I didnt hook it up and go online with it until November 27th(when I got back to school)

Codes expire on December 31st but as long as you enter it before then you are good.

Oh ok. I'll look for the notification then.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohlawd:

I wish I had a 4K TV :mjcry: I want to play these games in all their glory but alas I use what I have.

dCNNMy.jpg

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
isn't the Pro at 1080p the only way to get a stable 30fps in this game?
I don't know. I won't have the last guardian until Christmas [family asked me not to buy anything so they can have options for my gifts] and I'm not getting a ps4pro any time soon [dont feel like the improvement is enough for me].

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
im like an hour into the game and i dont really see the complaints people have on this game :yeshrug: if it dipped into 20 fps in some sections , i mustn't notice it. Only complain i have is the camera but i was able to make it a little bit better by changing the camera speed in the options.