I hope that date has peal away numbers like a desk calendar

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:patrice:

Damn:damn: on one hand I'm excited for the game :ohlawd: ....on the other I don't want to catch any spoilers :whoa:(stopped watching at 1:29)

Never got into watching someone play through a game I haven't already played/beaten :yeshrug: ...especially team ico games which tend to have a puzzle focus:ehh:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
:patrice:

Damn:damn: on one hand I'm excited for the game :ohlawd: ....on the other I don't want to catch any spoilers :whoa:(stopped watching at 1:29)

Never got into watching someone play through a game I haven't already played/beaten :yeshrug: ...especially team ico games which tend to have a puzzle focus:ehh:
This kind of game seem like it would be dope to go in with no spoilers. I aint watching shyt :smugdraper:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I predict even if this game is a 9 out of 10 it's gonna get like 6 out of 10s simply because of expectations and the amount of time it took to come out.

I also predict Ico style gameplay that was lauded as new and differen tin the PS4 era will be criticized for no longer being innovative and a little stale.

Finally I predict the art direction will get praised but critics will cite graphical issues and a clear past on the PS3.

I think I'll probably enjoy it though, hype's gonna kill it's trending scores though.