The Key to a Successful Relationship is "Yes Dear"

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
that shyt dont apply in my relationship
she knows her limits and when she pushes them she knows i wont talk too her do that silence is golden treatment and she comes back apologizing for acting that way

i run the relationship for the most part but im always willing too listen too what she says and give my take on it i do value her opinion and if i dont understand i ask her too break it down too simple terms so i can see where she is coming from and then we go from there.

but that yes dear thing aint happening especially when it comes too money

RC-P90

āœŠšŸ¾
Bushed
Daps
that wont work...

woman: blah blah blah...
man: yes dear
woman: you aint eem listenin' to me is you????...

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
How many of yall dudes ever look your woman in the eye and ask her

Who the fukk you think you talking to? :birdman:

:banderas:
I havnt got there. We never get past the first level before i start boiling

*whoa, i think you need to change your tone before we end up somewhere else* :birdman:

Then she put the sweet high pitch voice back on or just say *ok* and we do it my way.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I havnt got there. We never get past the first level before i start boiling

*whoa, i think you need to change your tone before we end up somewhere else* :birdman:

Then she put the sweet high pitch voice back on or just say *ok* and we do it my way.

:salute: As it should be. well done. Once that first level of disrespect is passed, the floodgates are opened.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:salute: As it should be. well done. Once that first level of disrespect is passed, the floodgates are opened.
Now you'll always have some fakkit that says *well she shouldnt be raising her voice like that in the first place* :rudy: This exposes a lack of experience with women because any woman, as time goes on and shyt is calm is going to test her limits. They want the power but they dont want the power which is why i have no issue checking them when i feel any line has been crossed.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Not around my house. Over here the key to our success if making sure im not pissed off. If you establish early in the relationship that you are temperamental/bossy and give your woman drastic opposites of yourself like night and day, she will learn its just not convenient for you to be upset because of how drastic your attitude towards her becomes. Saved me a lot of pain.

Works for me too. All my exes would tell you they never wanna piss me off. When I m happy, they like that personna, but they know not to piss me off

Funny is they still talk highly of me. Heck, even my female co-workers would tell you the same thing

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Sometimes the key to dealing with women is to just shut up. As sorry as it sounds, you gotta pick your battles with them. You know you be right as fukk, you have facts and logic on YOUR side and the woman just totally ignore it for a emotion based rant. You could play Billy Badass with them and try to pull some kind of James Evans "Florida, what i say goes" shyt and be gray and stressed out, with no ass and dirty looks for the next month. Sometimes its easier to hit them with a smug :upsetfavre:, "ok whatever works"

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Works for me too. All my exes would tell you they never wanna piss me off. When I m happy, they like that personna, but they know not to piss me off

Funny is they still talk highly of me. Heck, even my female co-workers would tell you the same thing
Agreed. Women arent going to like you more if you do/say whatever it takes to keep them happy because alot of times, they're wrong and have no fukking idea what they're talking about or are acting selfish and unable to see the big picture. These cats that know their women are doing the *wrong and strong* bit are hurting the power dynamic between them and their woman because when it finally comes time for you tto legitimately check her for real real reasons, shes not going to respect it because you gave her so many passes.

sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps
"Happy wife happy life tatted on the bottom of my belly." :pachaha:

(fukk out of here.) :pacspit:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
that wont work...

woman: you aint eem listenin' to me is you????...

You cant just keep sayin "yes dear" you gotta mix it up, hit her with the " :ohhh:" or the ":leon:" every once in awhile lol.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Sometimes the key to dealing with women is to just shut up. As sorry as it sounds, you gotta pick your battles with them. You know you be right as fukk, you have facts and logic on YOUR side and the woman just totally ignore it for a emotion based rant. You could play Billy Badass with them and try to pull some kind of James Evans "Florida, what i say goes" shyt and be gray and stressed out, with no ass and dirty looks for the next month. Sometimes its easier to hit them with a smug :upsetfavre:, "ok whatever works"

then, what's the point in being with her. Both of you gotta agree on certain areas, but at the end you are in charge. If my wife ever acts that way with me because of smth I didn't agree with, then she is not fit to be my wife. She may disagree and moan over my ideas, but no ass and dirty looks ? Nah negga. Matter of fact, I don't even allow her to go to bed mad at me unless I do smth totally/terribly wrong where I know I fukked up. Dirty look is for a few minutes. She gotta know that behavior leads the relationship nowhere, and it's not healthy walking around mad.