The Key to a Successful Relationship is "Yes Dear"

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:bryan::bryan::bryan::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

I have been hearing so many ball less men saying this over the years and I can't believe they have been brought to that :scusthov:

In every relationship you know what to give and hold on to, but to essentially let your woman run wild and you agree to everything she says :heh: Glad I grew up with a father who :rudy::rudy: at my mother when she suggested some off the hip stuff

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you

I have been hearing so many ball less men saying this over the years and I can't believe they have been brought to that :scusthov:

In every relationship you know what to give and hold on to, but to essentially let your woman run wild and you agree to everything she says :heh: Glad I grew up with a father who :rudy::rudy: at my mother when she suggested some off the hip stuff

I know a black guy who says that to a white bytch every-time she says something. She also calls him ****** when she gets mad and he's just like :to:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
My mom asked my dad to buy another TV earlier and he was like :stopitslime:that's 500 dollars right there...
She was like I'm not worth 500? He was like NOPE :yeshrug:

:wow:
:damn:
Smh if there's one thing I hate it's people trying to strong ark me, if I don't want to do something I ain't doing it!
If you tie your self worth to how much Im going to spend on you for a whim YOU got issues.
:salute: to your pops for not letting your moms run him.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

Not around my house. Over here the key to our success if making sure im not pissed off. If you establish early in the relationship that you are temperamental/bossy and give your woman drastic opposites of yourself like night and day, she will learn its just not convenient for you to be upset because of how drastic your attitude towards her becomes. Saved me a lot of pain.