The Karate Kid - Daniel is the REAL bully

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:ohhh:

The video is just a fun tongue-in-cheek look at Johnny's perspective that surfaces some random stuff Daniel got away with ...

But that article is spitting some legit truth.

I remember growing up with some kids who took Tae Kwon Do since it was the local martial arts place. That place wasn't anything more than a glorified daycare. All they did was take parents cash to watch them after school, give the kids belts as they grew up, and all the kids did was memorize borderline choreography and break boards. They sparred like 1% of the time. There was no focus on the mental aspect and wasn't no focus on transforming the body physically through hardwork at all.
EXACTLY!!. I even felt this way as a kid when I first got into training and was serious in my training while I saw how martial arts schools and children was basically non disciplined running around like daycare center.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Daniel with an "L".
He shouldn't have messed with Johnny, tried to boss up in front of Ali. Proof Johnny was a good guy was shown in new season of Kobra kai when
Ali got back together with him, he was a nice guy

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
In season one of Cobra Kai Daniel was definitely more of the antagonist.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Watching "The Karate Kid" for the 1st time ever brehs. Why is Daniel getting sonned & embarrassed so often in this film? :mjlol:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Karate Kid-The Misunderstood: Johnny Lawrence - Ruthless Reviews

Watching "The Karate Kid" for the 1st time ever brehs. Why is Daniel getting sonned & embarrassed so often in this film? :mjlol:

Daniel was a smart ass and does kind of further instigate things at times.

But of course he wasn’t the bully. That video (I assume) is tongue in cheek.

Johnny is the one who pushes him to the ground at the beach, and all of them go on their bikes and run him off the hill. Daniel probably would have gotten put in the hospital or A BODYBAG! for his shower stunt if Miyagi didn’t save him.

Dutch (Steve McQueen’s son) was the real psycho of the crew.