The Karate Kid - Daniel is the REAL bully

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't give a fukk what NOBODY say Daniel San wasn't going around breaking muthafukkas legs and getting into domestic disputes with girls on beaches.
Johnny got into an argument with an ex :manny:

And we find out that Miyagi was fukking his friend's girl in Part 2

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Didn't he deserve it for that multi-car pileup he caused? He got off light. He should have been incarcerated if justice were had.

I'm talking about at the halloween party.... where he was being chased...:mjlol: Takes six of them to beat up one kid....:stopitslime: come on son shoot the fair one,....

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah...I always thought fukking up Johnnys smoke session in the bathroom was unnecessary....

keepemup

Banned
Daps
I'm talking about at the halloween party.... where he was being chased...:mjlol: Takes six of them to beat up one kid....:stopitslime: come on son shoot the fair one,....
That was the same event breh. He douses ol boy tryin' to get 'closer to gawd'. And Daniel-san runs out of the school and causes the pileup.

The skeleton gang catches up to him and summarily beat him to a pulp. For all we know that could have Johnny's pops whose 76 duster was totaled as a result of that kid bolting into traffic.

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Yep. Not only that, but this movie basically started the pussification of martial arts.

really good summary and full article of Karate Kid impact on U.S. Martial Arts

:ohhh:

The video is just a fun tongue-in-cheek look at Johnny's perspective that surfaces some random stuff Daniel got away with ...

But that article is spitting some legit truth.

I remember growing up with some kids who took Tae Kwon Do since it was the local martial arts place. That place wasn't anything more than a glorified daycare. All they did was take parents cash to watch them after school, give the kids belts as they grew up, and all the kids did was memorize borderline choreography and break boards. They sparred like 1% of the time. There was no focus on the mental aspect and wasn't no focus on transforming the body physically through hardwork at all.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never liked that bytch Daniel, I don't understand why he was seen as the 'hero' in the series, dude was a passive aggressive punk and was a pvssy in all 3 films.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

The video is just a fun tongue-in-cheek look at Johnny's perspective that surfaces some random stuff Daniel got away with ...

I remember growing up with some kids who took Tae Kwon Do since it was the local martial arts place. That place wasn't anything more than a glorified daycare. All they did was take parents cash to watch them after school, give the kids belts as they grew up, and all the kids did was memorize borderline choreography and break boards. They sparred like 1% of the time. There was no focus on the mental aspect and wasn't no focus on transforming the body physically through hardwork at all.

Daps/reps.

Yep.

It's still very much that way. I do BJJ/Judo/Submission Grappling and we have a kids program. A lot of the parents are either two ways. They either look at it like daycare and just a way for their kids to be tired and not bother them at night, or they're crazy competitive with each other and try to coach their kids and yell stupid shyt like "Break his arm sweetie!" and ridiculous stuff like that.

You tell someone you're a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (which could easily take many people a decade of consistent hard work) and they'll look at you and go, "That's great, my little daughter is a black belt in Tae Kwon Doe, maybe she can give you some pointers!"

:heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

martial arts isn't for the public, all lot of the dojo's were fake and ran by people who didn't have lineage to a credible master

if you walk into a dojo and it doesn't stink real bad, it's not a real dojo

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I remember going to the movies to see the Karate Kid, and I was legit pissed at Miyagi and Daniel, I was 10 or 11 at the time and I was like my teacher made me do 50 pushups a day and laps at the park and this punk is out here painting fences. I could believe a herb like that would get chased out the Bricks, the Italian kids in the Ironbound didn't play them games.

Any way I never saw one side as absolutely good or absolutely bad. Hell even Miyagi was trying to put Daniel on game when he said, 'There are no bad students, just bad teachers' and even Cobra Kai Sensei was just too intense and was willing to resort to underhanded tactics to win.

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps

"Daniel externalizes the blame ... and proceeds to ground and pound him ... MMA style"

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

and i was about to make a thread about Daniel being the ultimate dumb ass simp for a girl who didnt even give a fukk and left him with his guts stomped in on the beach,
but then
i found this thread. :wow: