The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
AD going to locker room head down, thinking what the hell he gotta do vs Jokic
then he got some white Nuggets fan talking shiit
ZaPm82k.gif
He's thinking of an injury to fake, can't pull out the wheelchair twice in one post-season :troll:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Mo Bamba should get likely some minutes in game 2, I'd say Thompson but he's washed. I'd also put Vanderbilt back in the starting lineup in game 2. Dennis shouldn't be starting in this round IMO 🤷🏾‍♀️ this lineup is too small.

The problem is that the Lakers hardly have any size to combat against Jokic. AD is playing great but he can't be tasked with guarding him all game...the moment AD sits and Jokic remains on the court that's when Joker starts feasting on the little guys.

That's one of the reasons why he has a double double near 20 rebounds, because there's not much size for him to play against so he's getting easy boards and baskets.

Not so much fun when the rabbit got the gun huh

Daps
The rebounding disparity at half is insane

36 to 13 in favor of DEN :mjtf:

13 to 2 in favor of DEN on the offensive glass :damn:
Same shyt we saw in the last round with GS dominating LA on the offensive glass - they were just too damn incompetent on offense to capitalize on those opportunities.

Unfortunately for LA, Denver will make them pay.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Said it before, we kiss howard defense on joker.. Need a Java le mcgee ass nygga right now to free up ad.. Also Bron and ad need to put this big cac in the pick and roll.. Abuse it