The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Mo Bamba should get likely some minutes in game 2, I'd say Thompson but he's washed. I'd also put Vanderbilt back in the starting lineup in game 2. Dennis shouldn't be starting in this round IMO 🤷🏾‍♀️ this lineup is too small.

The problem is that the Lakers hardly have any size to combat against Jokic. AD is playing great but he can't be tasked with guarding him all game...the moment AD sits and Jokic remains on the court that's when Joker starts feasting on the little guys.

That's one of the reasons why he has a double double near 20 rebounds, because there's not much size for him to play against so he's getting easy boards and baskets.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt I was wondering what if Bron guarded Jokic for a couple minutes to help AD

Within 5 mins

e16cc4b59844aeaf7c66063fd1807f24.jpg

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
All this shows is how many weapons Jokic has to compliment his game compared to Embiid

Jokic's teammates >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Embiid's teammates

And it's not even close
Excuses excuses. Jokic makes his teammates better, Joel doesn't. Give embiid thos nuggets roster and they still don't make it past the 2nd round.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
All this shows is how many weapons Jokic has to compliment his game compared to Embiid

Jokic's teammates >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Embiid's teammates

And it's not even close

I don't think that's true. Sixers have a squad around Embiid. Not as deep but Harden/Maxey/Harris is more than a lot of players have