The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Nuggets in 6.

They have the best player in the series and they have home advantage. They'll never have a better chance of making their first finals than this.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
How Denver limited KD was stunning to me.
KD was limiting himself by shooting nothing but jumpers. He didn’t trust his body and he didn’t have the stamina to consistently attack the basket. He wasn’t nearly the KD everyone expected and I don’t think Denver had much to do with that.

If Booker had them in the torture rack damn near every game, a healthy KD would’ve had them in a Figure 4 leg lock.

The Lakers don’t have anyone with that type of shotmaking ability, but they do have bigger and better players than Phoenix. However, they’re a Play-in team for a reason. Same with Miami on the other side. At some point you’re going to be the team you’ve always been.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
So far in these playoffs, The Lakers haven’t faced a team with the same level of team execution, team cohesion and team chemistry as the nuggets. The young and dumb grizzlies and the old, tired and deep as puddle warriors are inferior to Denver this year. The nuggets are dialed in this season.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This one is will come down to the ad/joker match up.

Nuggets have more perimeter defense and shooting than they did in the bubble.

Lakers are the stronger team. Should be a great series

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
KD was limiting himself by shooting nothing but jumpers. He didn’t trust his body and he didn’t have the stamina to consistently attack the basket. He wasn’t nearly the KD everyone expected and I don’t think Denver had much to do with that.

If Booker had them in the torture rack damn near every game, a healthy KD would’ve had them in a Figure 4 leg lock.

The Lakers don’t have anyone with that type of shotmaking ability, but they do have bigger and better players than Phoenix. However, they’re a Play-in team for a reason. Same with Miami on the other side. At some point you’re going to be the team you’ve always been.
This seems like a big time casual take labeling the Lakers as a play-in team as if they haven’t been one of the best teams in the league since they made their in-season trades