The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
I'm sorry but Mo Bamba is one ugly muthafukka

Every time they pan to the bench mf just over there hideous :mjlol: :mjlol: he still pullin cuz them pockets pretty but cotdayum this is Tony Snell levels of ugly. Nuggets in 4
:mjpls:
:childplease: No black person is ugly you fool. :stopitslime: Lil B was right with that positive messge.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
LeBron is not scoring 62 points, trying to get your other star going is apparently bad. Stick to being a coach on the Coli and let the professionals do their job.
Conveniently glossing over the rest of my points because you realized you’re an idiot.

Thanks for playing.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
kQwieS5.gif
3AlVXTV.gif

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Yeah because Ham starting DLO for 3 straight games when there was a disgustingly hilarious disparity in their +/- with him on versus off isn’t coaching malpractice.

Losing Game 1 and arrogantly saying “we’ll be fine I promise” with a smirk, and then making 0 adjustments as you drop another 2 apparently isn’t coaching malpractice.

This fool started the half clearly trying to run the offense through AD instead of continuing with what worked and the lead is evaporating. :dead:

The Lakers win in spite of Ham. You can’t be serious right now :mjlol:
Its stupid to have AD and Shroeder handle the ball, this net +10 run by Denver is on them