The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
When refs are not calling fouls for lakers and they hit the ground, Denver is running it automatically. It's basically making it a big risk/reward play for Lakers to foul bait. Top on Lakers players tendency to lay on the floor and complain and denver runs it up

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I am not rooting against Bron you idiot, I am calling you out for thinking a professional coach did not run the most basic plan against the Nuggets. Idiots like yourself always the blame the coach for every issue instead of calling what it really is.
Yeah because Ham starting DLO for 3 straight games when there was a disgustingly hilarious disparity in their +/- with him on versus off isn’t coaching malpractice.

Losing Game 1 and arrogantly saying “we’ll be fine I promise” with a smirk, and then making 0 adjustments as you drop another 2 apparently isn’t coaching malpractice.

This fool started the half clearly trying to run the offense through AD instead of continuing with what worked and the lead is evaporating. :dead:

The Lakers win in spite of Ham. You can’t be serious right now :mjlol:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Yeah because Ham starting DLO for 3 straight games when there was a disgustingly hilarious disparity in their +/- with him on versus off isn’t coaching malpractice.

Losing Game 1 and arrogantly saying “we’ll be fine I promise” with a smirk, and then making 0 adjustments as you drop another 2 apparently isn’t coaching malpractice.

This fool started the half clearly trying to run the offense through AD instead of continuing with what worked and the lead is evaporating. :dead:

The Lakers win in spite of Ham. You can’t be serious right now :mjlol:
LeBron is not scoring 62 points, trying to get your other star going is apparently bad. Stick to being a coach on the Coli and let the professionals do their job.