The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
im scared to put money on denver:lupe:
Lakers a -3.5 favorite… We already saw 3 games where lakers was the favorites in 2 lmaoo

Marc Davis and Josh Tivah on the call tonight.. Lakers got a losing record when they officiate laker games this season.. Cat is already out the bag.. Refs ain’t saving these nikkas lmaoo

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
"And for the first time in the franchises history, the Denver Nuggets are on their way, to the NBA finals.

Jamal Murray with another monster performance. He had 35 points.

Nikola Jokic with another monster triple double. 36 points. 15 rebounds. 14 assists.

As we see LeBron James embracing Jokic, you gotta wonder what this holds for LeBron and the Los Angeles Lakers."

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"And for the first time in the franchises history, the Denver Nuggets are on their way, to the NBA finals.

Jamal Murray with another monster performance. He had 35 points.

Nikola Jokic with another monster triple double. 36 points. 15 rebounds. 14 assists.

As we see LeBron James embracing Jokic, you gotta wonder what this holds for LeBron and the Los Angeles Lakers."
I know I watch too much of this shyt because I'm reading this in Kevin Harlan's voice.