The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
What it is brehs? Does everybody think we done?

I mean 0-149 are some FUKKED UP LONG odds. But… 3-1 down vs Warriors and Bron heard what Klay said about him..

Problem is the Nuggets don’t talk except that Bruce Brown dude who talks to the bench all the time.

Bron is going to have to find that fire and AD needs to START WELL… missing easy shots early is a huge issue.

The Ham needs to fix the rotation: DLo can’t start. He did great vs Warriors at times but this is not the series to wait and see if he will show up.

If Murray goes off and he decides to put Schröder on him again, we could get cooked. We need to get other people to shoot, make it as hard as possible for Murray. And yes: they have shooters. It’s the #1 team in the West..

We can beat these dudes. I believe we can win this series.

Bron should say “fukk the 3” Drive, pass out and be a terror on the defensive end and we have a shot.

It was draymond suspension and Bogut’s knee injury changed that series not klay talking about Lebron.

No, you can’t you don’t have the horses or execution to beat the nuggets they are just a better team

Lebron is injured and doesn’t have the energy to play in the post and be put your head down and attack all game.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
I'll explain it a different way.

The reason why the Lakers made a near comeback was because the adjustment Coach Ham made was successful.

However, since they didn't win the game it allowed the nuggets coaching staff to make an adjustment to the Lakers counter, WHILE STILL GETTING THE GAME 1 WIN. Usually that doesn't happen.

If Ham had just used his strategy at the beginning of game 2, the Lakers chances of winning that game improve dramatically. And Denver loses confidence.

It's a 1-1 series with the Lakers having the homecourt advantage at that point.

Hence, it's not always about winning and losing, but also How you win or lose.

Ham is at fault because he decides WHEN to deploy any new strategies.
Rui says that the plan to have him on Jokic was there prior to the series starting. Ham just waited too long to put it in motion. Lebron on Jokic has also being a success but the lalers dont get close to their shooters

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
i hope the nuggets (and heat) just end these series in game 4

No need to extend the coverage of lakers/Celtics for a few more days

Just put them out their misery and move on

Then both teams would have like 8-10 days of rest…and we can get shyt poppin

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

I mean 0-149 are some FUKKED UP LONG odds. But… 3-1 down vs Warriors and Bron heard what Klay said about him..

Problem is the Nuggets don’t talk except that Bruce Brown dude who talks to the bench all the time.

Bron is going to have to find that fire and AD needs to START WELL… missing easy shots early is a huge issue.

The Ham needs to fix the rotation: DLo can’t start. He did great vs Warriors at times but this is not the series to wait and see if he will show up.

If Murray goes off and he decides to put Schröder on him again, we could get cooked. We need to get other people to shoot, make it as hard as possible for Murray. And yes: they have shooters. It’s the #1 team in the West..

Bron should say “fukk the 3” Drive, pass out and be a terror on the defensive end and we have a shot.

It's over man:pachaha:

Daps

Theoretically, I wouldn't rule them out winning a game or two.

But the biggest problem is they have to win TWO games in Denver. We've seen how much they've struggled in those conditions with the altitude, which is the biggest homecourt advantage of any in the league. I mean, do you really see them not only winning twice in Denver, but having everything else go in their favor to win two more games as well, especially with the state Bron is in?

Denver can play poorly in 3 out of 4 games and it'll still be enough to see them through. The Lakers have to pretty much get up for four games straight and we've seen in the previous two series' how they've struggled to string two consistent performances together.

The Nuggets got the juice and they're playing like a team that is tired of being disrespected.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
It was draymond suspension and Bogut’s knee injury changed that series not klay talking about Lebron.

No, you can’t you don’t have the horses or execution to beat the nuggets they are just a better team

Lebron is injured and doesn’t have the energy to play in the post and be put your head down and attack all game.
It was Bron and Kyrie going nuclear that won them those games and the series.. I agree tho that LeBron is just too hurt right now, and AD and Bron are just on fumes right now playing heavy min trying to mask the deficiencies of these rosters

Plus Ty Lue>>>>>Darvin Ham

Darvin Ham is gonna stick with DLO and lose those min pretty easily and that will be the game

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
It was Bron and Kyrie going nuclear that won them those games and the series.. I agree tho that LeBron is just too hurt right now, and AD and Bron are just on fumes right now playing heavy min trying to mask the deficiencies of these rosters

Plus Ty Lue>>>>>Darvin Ham

Darvin Ham is gonna stick with DLO and lose those min pretty easily and that will be the game

They went nuclear because the Warriors lost their only rim protector when Bogut went out. Once Bogut went out Lebron and Kyrie attacked the rim with reckless abandon because their was no one to stop them once they got past their man

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
They went nuclear because the Warriors lost their only rim protector when Bogut went out. Once Bogut went out Lebron and Kyrie attacked the rim with reckless abandon because their was no one to stop them once they got past their man
Bogut was barely playing even before the injury. He was playing 15 min a game AT MOST. He wasn't a factor in the series