The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
One team hits their open 3s. The other doesn’t. That’s pretty much it :manny:
Asked if lakers thread when they were near end of season do they have knock down shooters and they said they did :francis:

I dont think they understood what I meant if they were talking about Vando and Dlo.. cuz wow.. Lebron played at Miami, you would think if he is GM he knows he NEEDS mike miller, battier, ray allen types to clear the paint.. Denver packs the paint on him and he gets confused and shoots a 3..

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
would’ve just watched “for all mankind” if I knew the lakers was gonna play such a stinker of a game

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
TxMw.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
LeBron is ultimately just too old. and Ham's trust in D-Lo who went 1-8 was our undoing. He didn't coach like someone with the season on the line tonight. And the team seemed deflated. It's over for this group.
I've been a fan of Ham in these playoffs but tonight, he needed to just pull Russell and stick with Dennis for the rest of the game. He gave too much trust to Russell who's been ass on both ends. Even if Dennis offense isn't good, his defense is. Russell was just hurting the Lakers. It was ugly.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Lmao this shyt is so embarrassing. Murray showing out to make up for lost time can't be mad tbh

DLo is a fukking bum, Magic was right :scust: . Dennis doing nothing. SAS script for Monday morning Finna be ugly for Bron and AD :hhh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lakers definitely had last game and plenty chances in game 1

This game Denver won just by being the better team

Games 1 and 2 Lakers beat themselves

Lakers played completely different last game after the ball slipped out Bron hands
Mannnnn....