The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
1. LeBron James has missed 19 straight 3-pointers in the 4th quarter dating back to Game 2 of the 1st Round this year. That's the longest streak by any player in the last 25 postseasons. :beli:

2. AD missing shots in the paint

3. Ham refuses to tell Dennis and Russell to stop taking bullshyt 3s

4. Ham also refuses to bring in Tristan Thompson for defensive help on the boards and protect the basket on drives…

Someone get the backpacks and fishing gear ready for these nikkas

Tristan Thompson has been washed for like 6 years..if he’s part of any significant strategy or game plan, you’ve lost already

Daps
WHY THE fukk DID HE SHOOT THAT 3?
Shut the fukk up about a regular season award man damn. No one gives a fukk. Go play 2k and give him MVP there and jerk off to that. You post this bullshyt every other day.
I really want to punch this Nîgga in the face.
He had none of that energy when they were down. Look like he was about to break down. We better beat this arrogant fukk.
This nxgga furious.

:picard:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
There’s a a lot of cats that I think are candidates that will make a significant impact on the series but my picks for the x-factors out the gate for each team are Reaves and Bruce Brown.
These two were back it.

Both had the highest +/- in the game

Brown was +16. Hit two big 3s. The energy he brought during that 10-0 run in the 3rd was crucial. I liked the attitude he brought. Played with an edge. Just solid on both sides of the floor.

Reaves was +13. He’s been scorching from the field. Had 22 and was 5/9 from deep. When it looked like the Nuggets put the game beyond reach he put the Lakers right back in position. Honestly it feels like he should shot more. I think he shot it 16 times, second most for the Lakers. Probably should have the most attempts with how things are going. I feel like he should’ve taken some of those 3s Bron’s missing.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Nuggets protected home court which was vital. They have to find a way to keep playing like this in LA. Keep taking the ball into the paint and getting physical, especially with LeBron, who was gassed last game.

I think LA wins their home hand but if Denver can steal one....

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I see AD got a offensive interference, goal tending, they gave denver a flagrant, etc.. :jbhmm:
It was offensive interference and that should’ve been a flagrant.

He looked at the man, closed his eyes, wound up and swung.

Daps
JVG is hilarious. He doesn't really have a bias, and if it seems like he is, he's being sarcastic
Nothing funny about his bias.

:yeshrug:

He was caping for the Lakers and Bron all game long (over the officiating), and almost always spoke about the game through the lens of how the Lakers were faring and gave little-to-no credit to Denver. It was egregious, and his partner in crime was just as bad, but we all know he doesn't want Jokic to win, anyway.

And there's nothing sarcastic about this -

Textbook flagrant foul in today's game and they both pretended like Murray didn't get hit in the head.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
He right, and that is because the way the NBA media is designed that way. Narratives + big market teams will always be talked about more than smaller market teams.:manny:

And it's bullshyt because Denver is a great team and Murray has been putting up some great games. Salute the winners, would be amazing to see these guys in the finals.