The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 159 - Cleared

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia

Royce Bullshytting and acting real salty towards anything negative towards shady records, he’s not fooling anyone, we’ve seen this shyt from that label time and time again

Royce n crook on ems dikk till death:yeshrug:

I'm kinda hoping it eventually goes to wax...:manny:

imagine a joe vs crook/Royce battle.. sheeeesh:whew:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
another keiser call:what:

Joe reckons he ain't ever entertain industry relationships:what:

and we wonder why we get a 25 minute cardi segment most weeks:what:

fukk that :martin:
You guys look into things way too hard. I'm still a podcast where they talk about shyt going on in hip hop. Cardi is the hottest thing out of course they're going to talk about her. Offset cheating, her pregnancy, Nicki Minaj, etc. she makes headlines every week for some shyt. If you think his relationship with Kyser is that compromising why don't they talk about other Atlantic artists that much?

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Iirc disney bought it back recently so we shouls be getting xmen reboots in the future

We will see but Marvel was struggling heavy so they sold certain rights like movies for some reason Sony brought Spider-man that's why Sony drops so many Spiderman games

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
I feel the same way about Infinity War. It’s about time we saw some heroes get bodied. Already got my tickets for Friday :banderas:

Nah, she pretty much came up out of nowhere. My godbrother raps and is close to her and he even said that her Drake placement was a surprise to everyone.
Her joint on the Black panther soundtrack made me go check out her work. Found her live performances on the BBC from a lil while ago on youtube and I been a fan ever since.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Wowww JMSN switch his style All the way up. I stopped listening to him like 7 years ago when he was singing about about Jack Daniels and coke on Priscilla. Great songs the music was just to heavy for me with Abel talking about beans and glass tables and shyt.

Nah, he still on that wave. So Badly is a nice change of pace, tho. :ehh:

YourSavior

Your Savior
Daps
Reppin
BOSTON
Tbh it aint same breh. Their prime was like 2013-14 Hennypalooza when they was only NYC based. The melinials hadnt infiltrated yet and vibe was just fun and cool. Future was in his Prime.. a lot of great music around that time. We raged and had fun. I went twice it was $40 back then only issue was long lines for Henny but they never ran out and if you double cupped and grabbed a beer you was cool. Also around that time in NYC you could kinda smoke weed like outside without too much issue which NEVER was the case years before. only a few parties allowed that back then in NYC and Henny started to ease up on letting folks smoke weed in their party. Who dosent wanna listen to great music, smoke weed and drink henny? Outside? shyt. So you gotta think.. a new fresh party idea that has a Henny open bar basically ...its summer time..you surrounded by just cool fashionable people.. bad women overload. All the artist. dancers etc.. Then the sun goes down and the weed sparks up and the Music goes up. Win. I know this a long post but i just wanted give you a feel on why they are where they are.

Agreed. Last one I went to was in 2015. Back to Back from Drake just dropped that week, it was in Brooklyn, Future’s DS2 was on heavy play. shyt was the best.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe broke down j Cole so perfectly. I feel the exact same way about Cole. I think he is a good rapper not great but real good, I just wish he would have some guest features and some outside production. It’s obviously working but he would be drake or Kendrick status if he get a EP for his albums. He spreads himself too thin to me and the production suffers from it

Hes better then drake tho

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
JMSN been fire for a while now. His blue album and It is. are fukking great music

MAL coming through with the vibes this week. You already know he gotta fire playlist for the hoes when they come through :wow:

I used to be the biggest JMSN stan. Everything after Blue was too much of a departure from what I liked from him tho. He's still doing great features tho. Check out Chemistry on Sango's album.

Em about to fukk around and turn Slaughterhouse into a quintet and diss Joe with everything he's been saying

No he wont. And he'd be dumb as fukk to. Budden is poppin right now so NOW is the time to get everyone together and release that album. This accomplishes two things: you can ride the popularity of Budden and you can get him to STFU and maybe entice him into rappin again.