FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
The X-men are in infinity war? :skip:
In the 90's comics version they were.

In the MCU none of the Xmen are in Marvel Studios movies because Fox owns/ownd the rights to anything X-men mutant related from Marvel.
latest

Infinity War

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I feel the same way about Infinity War. It’s about time we saw some heroes get bodied. Already got my tickets for Friday :banderas:

Nah Jorja was popping way before More Life.

Nah, she pretty much came up out of nowhere. My godbrother raps and is close to her and he even said that her Drake placement was a surprise to everyone.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:deadmanny: what does this say about Ghostface's personal financial situation

lol @ Joe and the Boyz II Men segment

edit: it's not Ghostface,I don't know who this is lol but he's dead broke

Last edited:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Rip Slaughterhouse. What a waste, it’s going to take one of them dying to hear that lp.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Salute Budden for his stance on Kanye and not supporting any of his projects, I just hope he doesn't flip flop next week after Mike Kaiser or somebody tells him to fall back and play the game, :ohhh:. Kanye is kissing up to Charlamagne, Ebro, the dude who runs TMZ, etc... right now, so all of them except Ebro aren't gonna keep it honest about his music or his behavior now cause they want to keep the relationship (Charlamagne will probably give him Donkey of The Day today because he has no choice, but he'll go light with it), hopefully if Kanye tries to finesse Budden the same way Budden will call him out on it like he did on this podcast. Budden strikes me as someone who 100,000% does not keep the same energy in person/conversation as he does on the internet though.