The Jews are coming to Drake’s defense. Is it over for Ross and Kendrick?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Every time you cry, urine comes out

I don't hate non-ashkenazi jews, it baffles me how y'all outnumber them yet still kowtow towards them

Seriously, the (cac) jews ruined it for the middle eastern and Ethiopian jews

WE DONT DISCRIMINATE

A JEW IS A JEW

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Hitler was an awful man, the Holocaust was a terrible event, I knew survivors as a kid

Don't pretend that the Israelis of today just got liberated from the camps, y'all are milking it

and I thought you weren't ashkenazi, shouldn't you be bytching at Moroccans instead of Germans, Hymie?

SHUT YO BIITCHASS UP HOE
:mjlol:Couldn’t refute nothing so he went to name calling.

Daps
Fatphobia exists. Look at any Coli thread about Lizzo. .

I am unapologetically fatphobic. I can’t take fat people seriously, after watching My 600lb Life, and listening to fat people make excuses for why they’re fat. My friend’s wife got fat, and I’m disgusted. She got fat BEFORE she had the kids. Imagine what she looks like now.

:hhh:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Some of you losers really outdo yourselves with how sorry and pathetic you are, seriously. Who in their right mind does this shyt? Get therapy
Analysis is the only anal you'll get from me, sailor :troll:

Naw, someone requested one for each of y'all, that says more about them than it does y'all :manny:

I got no problem with my queer breh/ettes joking aside

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Analysis is the only anal you'll get from me, sailor :troll:

Naw, someone requested one for each of y'all, that says more about them than it does y'all :manny:

I got no problem with my queer breh/ettes joking aside

Sending select forum posts to AI machines says youre not using your time on earth meaningfully, dummy. Both of you are some weirdos.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Sending select forum posts to AI machines says youre not using your time on earth meaningfully, dummy. Both of you are some weirdos.
nikka i'm incapacitated cuz of a bad cold, you want me to write a master's thesis? fukk outta here

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka i'm incapacitated cuz of a bad cold, you want me to write a master's thesis? fukk outta here

You might as well, sending a few of my post to an AI machine to make me look a certain way that you and some other weirdos want to make me out to be. It really isnt that serious. Real fukking loser shyt.