The Jews are coming to Drake’s defense. Is it over for Ross and Kendrick?

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I hope they not trying to bring that shyt over here to hip hop. Anybody can get it over here. And it ain't no disrespect of Jewish Faith/Culture, they can't keep saying everything is some antisemitism if a person who happens to be Jewish gets flamed on. This is hip hop its what happens in hip hop. Tell ya boy not to play in this sandbox if he doesn't want to get dirty. I don't like that "antisemitism card" it's bigger and/or worse than the so called "Race-Card". If they start dissing all the Jewish ppl and saying harm or something needs to come to them, OK, but this ain't that.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
So is it white boy or the jewish rapper or the jew or what? I'm saying, mad whites got beef with jews

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
And now you see why he has "dominated" the last 15 years. The system, the media, the labels, streaming sites all vouch for him. He gets to steal songs and get away with it. He gets to throw stones and hide behind his powerful friends. And the when he drops again, millions of people will rush to listen to this corny ass hoe :scust:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I had a long conversation with my jewish friend who told me everything we (goy) think jews are doing, jews are doing.

Told me he secretly belives in jesus too