the jamie foxx show appreciation thread

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Prolly my favorite sitcom after Martin. It's funny, you could tell Martin's show influenced Jamie's alot, and when Martin went down in flames, Jamie took after and never looked back.

I love both Steve Harvey and Jamie's Foxx's shows, but Jamie's had so much more fukkery. Tyrone koppel, Braxton and Jamie roommate dance off, the courtroom lawsuit, jingle off, and the D'angelo how does it feel. Great memories man.

But once any given Sunday came out, I knew it was a wrap. Jamie was moving on up :mjcry:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Prolly my favorite sitcom after Martin. It's funny, you could tell Martin's show influenced Jamie's alot, and when Martin went down in flames, Jamie took after and never looked back.

I love both Steve Harvey and Jamie's Foxx's shows, but Jamie's had so much more fukkery. Tyrone koppel, Braxton and Jamie roommate dance off, the courtroom lawsuit, jingle off, and the D'angelo how does it feel. Great memories man.

But once any given Sunday came out, I knew it was a wrap. Jamie was moving on up :mjcry:
How you gonna forget Fancy's high school reunion and Jamie constantly losing to the fat dude dancing
Skip to 4:17

:russ::russ::russ::dead:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area

Bentley kyle evens was a creator of both shows(martin and jamie)

letti cook

Superstar
Daps

this was a minor ass moment but it always stuck with me and always kills me; when his sister was in town and he caught her at a party in a yellow rubber looking dress...and he was like " you out here with ya dish washing glove on, thats a dish washing glove"..and everybody breaks character and laughs for a second. shyt was hilarious...another joke like that was on wayans bros when Shawn said "mind yo bidness shower curtain shirt" to Dee and Marlon broke character and just started rolling. I love moments like those. Martin got a shytload of em.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

this was a minor ass moment but it always stuck with me and always kills me; when his sister was in town and he caught her at a party in a yellow rubber looking dress...and he was like " you out here with ya dish washing glove on, thats a dish washing glove"..and everybody breaks character and laughs for a second. shyt was hilarious...another joke like that was on wayans bros when Shawn said "mind yo bidness shower curtain shirt" to Dee and Marlon broke character and just started rolling. I love moments like those. Martin got a shytload of em.

Another one in this that episode when marlon was dating that Ho, and TC had that bright ass red & yellow shirt and he said he looked like a box of mcdonalds french fries :bryan:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i been recently goin' back and watchin' this show for the 1st time in a long time when the rereuns come on bet and i'd forgot how funny this shyt was :laff:

Mr. Cooper:laff: Go HAM at Jamie to sing like Prince, while doing Push-Ups:dead:

...then, he starts to Falsetto on a hundred, thousand, trillion:pachaha:

And later, tells the Short-White Guy:old: 'You was great in Ghandi':banderas:

Last edited: