the jamie foxx show appreciation thread

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
:russ: at the beginning when Jamie tried to stunt on him by showing his credit cards:

Jamie: :sas1: So my brotha doesn't have credit? You know, big baller like yourself, I thought you come up in here with a little "plastique". Even I have a Discover (pulls out wallet and shows Discover card). :sas1:

Kenneth: :mjpls: But you see, credit is actually for people who discover they don't have cash.

(crowd "ooohs" and Jamie's face goes from :russ: to :sadcam:)

Jamie: (holds up a dish filled with mints to Kenneth) :sas1: Partake?

Kenneth: (takes a mint) :ehh: What's this for?

Jamie: :sas1: This is for people that discover that they have a doodoo bird stuck down their throats. :troll:

:mjlol:

Jamie: " what the hell :dahell:"
"Spike is making a remake to roots? :what:"
" called 'get on the boat':what:"

:laff:

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Jamie Foxx Show > Martin/Wanyans Brothers (but not by much).

Reason being is because I love the musical element that Jamie broughted to the show.

It was sometimes like a funny ass ratchette musical. haha.

I got JFS behind both them and the Steve Harvey Show. Martin is the GOAT show and really only had 1 bad episode(Sheneneh/Tommy court), and the Wayans Brothers was hilarious after the 1st season. JFS fell off tremendously in the final season and it was clear that Jamie was ready to move on.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
I've been watching this for the past month; always caught the later seasons on TV but never watched it all the way thru.
Jamie is on 10 24/7 :heh:

Garcelle has to be in the top 5 most beautiful women on TV ever. Perfection :whew:

I assumed Ellia English, Aunt Helen, was maybe in her mid-to-late 40s during the show. Come to find our she's just 7 years older than Jamie meaning she was in her 30s for the first four seasons:ohhh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I got JFS behind both them and the Steve Harvey Show. Martin is the GOAT show and really only had 1 bad episode(Sheneneh/Tommy court), and the Wayans Brothers was hilarious after the 1st season. JFS fell off tremendously in the final season and it was clear that Jamie was ready to move on.
We can't ignore that last season of Martin

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I assumed Ellia English, Aunt Helen, was maybe in her mid-to-late 40s during the show. Come to find our she's just 7 years older than Jamie meaning she was in her 30s for the first four seasons:ohhh:
Estelle Getty was younger than Bea Arthur on Golden Girls. shyt tripped me out as a kid when finding out