the jamie foxx show appreciation thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
jamie foxx show had some of the best ad libs and breaking of character scenes i've ever seen....the ones that always get me is the one posted in the drive school (mark curry had jamie dying when he slipped and fell and still stayed in character :russ:) and in the ep where jamie, braxton, and fancy are stuck in the freezer and out of the blue jamie says "it really is chilly in here huh?" and looks at her nipples which were hard as fuk :laff:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
man i still watch this shyt
fukking hilarious as ever

lmao one of my fav episodes was when jamie was pretnending to be silace for fancy at her high school reunion and jamie and that fat dude ketp having that dance battle when that beverly hills ninja type music kept coming on

dap and +rep; i remember that episode :russ:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
jamie foxx show had some of the best ad libs and breaking of character scenes i've ever seen....the ones that always get me is the one posted in the drive school (mark curry had jamie dying when he slipped and fell and still stayed in character :russ:) and in the ep where jamie, braxton, and fancy are stuck in the freezer and out of the blue jamie says "it really is chilly in here huh?" and looks at her nipples which were hard as fuk :laff:

need that nipple link immidietly:feedme:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
lol when Jamie made the song "Poppin Collars" and when that corny fake singer lip synced his shyt

word came here to post that

but lowkey the show had so many snippets that should of been full songs

especially ^^^this^^^ i could imagine rolling up some high grade in the whip with one of my shawrties
driving through the rain to the crib to press it

:noah:ohhhhhh myyyyyy lawrdtttttt