The Jackhammer is the absolute most powerful move in wrestling history. Agreed?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Tiger Driver '91

b1peg.gif

some puro heads probably know better than I do @Jmare007 @The Rainmaker but I don't think anyone ever kicked out of it

never fails to make me cringe :huhldup:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Not a Goldberg fan, but the fact that the Jackhammer is a non-aerial move that he was still able to perform on everyone, has to put it in the running.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I'm going to say yes. There are special super moves that happen in Japan that no one kicks out of, but no one has a standard finisher like the jackhammer that has been the top tier talent and never been kicked out of. shyt was so powerful that if you hit it in Revenge, a teammate couldn't even break the pin.

Hogan no sold Sid's powerbomb more than once, Taker kicked out of the jackknife, even the Steiner Screwdriver didn't end every match it was hit in.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'm going to say yes. There are special super moves that happen in Japan that no one kicks out of, but no one has a standard finisher like the jackhammer that has been the top tier talent and never been kicked out of. shyt was so powerful that if you hit it in Revenge, a teammate couldn't even break the pin.

Hogan no sold Sid's powerbomb more than once, Taker kicked out of the jackknife, even the Steiner Screwdriver didn't end every match it was hit in.
That is a lie; a random jobber kicked out the jacknife when he was diesel he then punch in the face like tice then pinned him 3; I dont know why people keep spewing tis nobody ever kicked out the jacknife thing

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That is a lie; a random jobber kicked out the jacknife when he was diesel he then punch in the face like tice then pinned him 3; I dont know why people keep spewing tis nobody ever kicked out the jacknife thing
Who kicked out of it in WCW though?

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't rmember anyone kicking out of Shelton's paydirt after he went Gold Standard.

Reigns is the only one to kick out of the Bryan/KENTA knee but of course that was because they were mad fans chose Bryan over handpicked Roman and the entire industry.

I never saw anyone kick out of the Rude Awakening.

Only Taker kicked out of the Jake DDT. It used to knock out people cold...lol. As if they got shot in the head:laugh:
Rude Awakening was hard.

It definitely qualifies.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

I said right in my posts that Taker kicked out of it. What lie am I spewing? I didn't say no one had kicked out of it.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I HAVE A SECRET FINISHER THAT NO ONE HAS EVER OR WILL EVER KICK OUT OF BECAUSE IT'S THE MOST PROTECTED THING IN THE BUSINESS AND IT'S SO PROTECTED I'LL NEVER SHOW YOU BUT TRUST ME IT'S AWESOME, BROTHER!