The Jackhammer is the absolute most powerful move in wrestling history. Agreed?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Tiger Driver '91

b1peg.gif

some puro heads probably know better than I do @Jmare007 @The Rainmaker but I don't think anyone ever kicked out of it

The Tiger Driver 91' is the coolest looking one imo but it has been kicked out of by Kobashi and Kawada (though it was a botched one).

Kobashi's Burning Hammer is the most devastating one. Breh used it 7 times and it always gave him the W :demonic:

Last edited:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Anyway to answer the OP, I would put the Tombstone and Nash/Sid powerbomb up there but the difference in the two moves is 'Taker hung around too long and now he's working WWE main event style where everyone kicks out of finishers. Goldberg got out while finishers were still protected.

Modern day the only equivalent I can think of is the Curb Stomp, which is now banned obviously

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Surprisingly, Brogue Kick had a good run of being unable to kickout of till a couple of years ago when they changed to every finisher got kicked out of :beli:

But yeah, Jackhammer is automatic.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Whatculture just did a video on this topic. Im gonna assume its an ironic coincidence and @Ed MOTHERfukkING G didnt see it, since they had the Jackhammer at #2....second only to Orton's punt.
I didn't see that but yeah the punt gotta be in the running

I'd say

1. Jackhammer over punt because of who it beat and when (the list above)
  2. Burning hammer (it's not as accomplished as jackhammer)
  3. Punt
  4. Nash jackknife
  5. Razors edge

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Don't rmember anyone kicking out of Shelton's paydirt after he went Gold Standard.

Reigns is the only one to kick out of the Bryan/KENTA knee but of course that was because they were mad fans chose Bryan over handpicked Roman and the entire industry.

I never saw anyone kick out of the Rude Awakening.

Only Taker kicked out of the Jake DDT. It used to knock out people cold...lol. As if they got shot in the head:laugh:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Also he couldn't lift half the people he had set up for it.

Scott would put Mabel head between his legs and throw his arms out :laff: :dead: and the crowd would pop like a mothafukka.
Lmao

But y'all got to consider the moves resume I added...beating Hogan, brock 2x, and HHH, all kayfabe and influence gods, clean. With ONE. Is insane...

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Also he couldn't lift half the people he had set up for it.

Scott would put Mabel head between his legs and throw his arms out :laff: :dead: and the crowd would pop like a mothafukka.
Yo, if Scott could hoist Mabel up for that both of their arms arms would break. :lolbron: