The Italian Mafia is looking flabby n sick these days

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
The current Gambino Mob boss lives with his mother and works at a bakery
:flabbynsick:

N1ggas went from Carlos Gambino (the OG), Paul Castellano (lived in a million dollar mansion) John Gotti (wore thousand dollar suits) to this lame n1gga. :rudy:

This n1gga ain't bout that life :wtf:

cefaludomenico_420_1.jpg

Jerry Capeci Reports In His Gang Land Column That Gambino Crime Family Picks Domenico Cefalu Of Brooklyn As New Boss « CBS New York

I guess all the black and Hispanic drug dealers took their spot

:manny:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
The big ups in providence own strip clubs now, indoor prostitution is legal in rhode island. They're caking still. You don't understand the mafia culture at all sorry. As for other cities...I have no idea. I Imagine they have legit hustles now and work on the side and use what's left of the mafia for serious ass networking.

Fun fact: Rocko Baldelli's whole career was funded by bosses in providence, his dad (Rocky Baldelli) is my dads old friend when they owned clubs and ran numbers. I worked at his coffee shop. All the cases are closed so nothing wrong with saying any of this.

I have some crazy ass stories from my youth but this is the coli and I'm obviously lying to all my cool friends on the internet so fukk it.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
u read the article at all?

"Cefalu is out of prison on supervised release after doing time for heroin trafficking. Federal judge Jack Weinstein warned Cefalu that if he associates with known mobsters, he’ll be back in the slammer."

hes probably just living low key with all eyes on him. u expect him to be flashing rolls royces and spending mad cash when the FEDS is watchin him all day? :what: smh