The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Celtics are a great team but I can't lie I lost a lot of respect for them in those last few games. Those boys deadass started flopping more and more the deeper in the series we got. By game 6 them boys were falling down on every play, WTF? :gucci:

I already knew Smart was a flopper but even cats like Tatum and Brown had numerous moments where they would throw some shyt up at the rim, fall, and look to get bailed out by the refs :snoop:
Meanwhile it was a struggle for Steph to get a call all series, shyt was ridiculous :francis:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Man, Wiggins really stepped up big time. I remember ppl on here tried to clown bringing Wiggins in.

A wing that can play lockdown defense aint shyt to laugh at. Straight up frustrated Tatum.
I want y'all to keep tha that next Season with Ben Simmons and the Nets :ufdup:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
It’s not a real account. Central is spelled with two “Ls.”
Still doesn't change the fact KD a bytch ass neeeeeeega, got jealous that someone else was higher in the peking order.like a jealous highschool girl. That twitter shyt turning his brain into mush. If he is smart he'll have kyrie traded by next season start.