The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
Steph Curry won with Wiggins

Bron didn't even give him a chance
:dahell:

LeBron has won 2 rings since that trade. The fukk are you talking about

I hated Wiggins being in the Love trade when it happened. Wiggins staying in Cleveland very likely would've extended that run taking the two way burden off LeBron as he got older.

It's just a what if now.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Man, Wiggins really stepped up big time. I remember ppl on here tried to clown bringing Wiggins in.

A wing that can play lockdown defense aint shyt to laugh at. Straight up frustrated Tatum.

He shut EVERYBODY up including me. I will never again even DARE to utter the name Weed Plate ever again even though its a legendary Coli nickname

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, that shyt that Draymond said about 77 seconds swinging a game is absolutely facts. @9:00-10:30.

I became cognizant of it again this series watching GP II play…just being able to go out there and do exactly what you’re supposed to do in your timeframe is important…and if you do that all the extra positive little things on top of that become a huge added bonus

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I hated Wiggins being in the Love trade when it happened. Wiggins staying in Cleveland very likely would've extended that run taking the two way burden off LeBron as he got older.

It's just a what if now.
Wiggins might not have developed under LeBron.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Congrats to the Warriors and Dubnation. This one really feels special and I was kind of emotional at the game, the fact they've been through so much these past years, people doubting the greatness of Steph, etc...love the fact they basically won playing like back in 2015. Extremely happy for everyone on that squad, especially Steph of course but also Klay, Wiggs, I still can't stand Dray but he finally focused and produced a huge G6...I'm just happy brehs, this feels right.

Daps
So did steph wife gain that weight back? She was looking extra chunky last night

Dude I was on her IG the other night and was shocked SHOCKED when she came on camera last night cause all of her IG pics got her looking anorexic white girl skinny. I dont know if she's photoshopping her pics or what.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I became cognizant of it again this series watching GP II play…just being able to go out there and do exactly what you’re supposed to do in your timeframe is important…and if you do that all the extra positive little things on top of that become a huge added bonus
Yup.

Especially when the other team got somebody trying to do too much while your team stays clean and plays professional basketball.

A minute like that adds up big and can set the dynamic for the rest of the game where another team got to overcome the mistakes they made for that minute.