The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

Analog nikkas just call everyone a CAC on the internet who shyts on them

nikka I’m married with two sons with a house and two cars..

You are an estrogen filled faghot
"analog", dawg nobody uses these words, who is your corny ass trying to fool? nikkas just clowned your ass last week when you used that word a dozen times in one post.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Owner is willing to go into the luxury tax because he’s getting results.. you keep a winning team in place the fan base will keep coming back… those arena concessions throughout the season literally pay the luxury tax bill
Ok so what did Windhorst say that was wrong????

No its fukk Windhorst no matter what he says to you nikkas because of ya’ll nikkas weird obsession with Lebron James

:russ:

Jesus Christ

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
"analog", dawg nobody uses these words, who is your corny ass trying to fool? nikkas just clowned your ass last week when you used that word a dozen times in one post.
:mjlol:

nikka shut the fukk up man.. Forreal you sound like a p*ssy..

Seriously..

You a whole bytch

khross415

All Star
Daps
Dawg I don’t know what the fukk you’re talkin about..

You sound like a homotional Warrior fan gaylord

You a female

nikka I’m married with children with a home what is your clown ass doin but waving pom poms on the internet and being a irrational Warrior fan?

:mjlol: ive only heard this kinda talk on CoD lobbies and white drunk frat movies