The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not even tryna be confrontational. Im saying players and fans have been complaining.

I never said no one has ever complained about officials during this series. I’m saying Celtic fans aren’t saying that it’s the refs fault that they’re down 3-2 right now. Folks are well aware what the biggest issues have been

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Why do people bring arguments that may exist in other places to the coli? What Celts fan on here isn't blaming Tatum and turnovers? :pachaha:

By the way... we are also giving Wiggins credit for his two way play and Steph credit for how he played game 4.

But by far the biggest issue is unforced errors/turnovers and Tatum shooting percentage. Also.. even when we give credit to Wiggins defense that's not even the whole story because Tatum is missing shots vs. everybody. He's missing open layups Lol.

Tatum is having one of the worst shooting series ever

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
this whale is shameless

I don’t understand what is the issue with what he said other then the fact you Coli nikkas hate him?

The Warriors have unlimited money and don’t give a fukk about a luxury tax like other teams in the NBA

Whats the problem?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I don’t understand what is the issue with what he said other then the fact you Coli nikkas hate him?

The Warriors have unlimited money and don’t give a fukk about a luxury tax like other teams in the NBA

Whats the problem?
Do you know why the warriors have “unlimited money now?” Because of Steph Curry.. it’s that fukkin simple

So yea Windhurst is a shameless fat fukk cac

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Whats the problem?
I know why you're a Windhorst fan so I'm not even gonna bother going down this road with you

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Do you know why the warriors have “unlimited money now?” Because of Steph Curry.. it’s that fukkin simple

So yea Windhurst is a shameless fat fukk cac
:what: :mjlol:

What does that have to do with the owner willing to pay the luxury tax when other owners might not?

The Warriors dont give a fukk about a luxury tax

How many owners in the league are about that life??

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

Dog shut the fukk up

Fan??

Why the fukk would I be a fukkin fan of Brian Windhorst?

You nikkas are fukkin GAY
The irony of you calling anyone gay is fukking hilarious. One of these days you gotta grow up and become a man, until that day happens your clown ass and corny white boy act is getting ignored

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The irony of you calling anyone gay is fukking hilarious. One of these days you gotta grow up and become a man, until that day happens your clown ass is getting ignored
Dawg I don’t know what the fukk you’re talkin about..

You sound like a homotional Warrior fan gaylord

You a female

nikka I’m married with children with a home what is your clown ass doin but waving pom poms on the internet and being a irrational Warrior fan?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:what: :mjlol:

What does that have to do with the owner willing to pay the luxury tax when other owners might not?

The Warriors dont give a fukk about a luxury tax

How many owners in the league are about that life??
Owner is willing to go into the luxury tax because he’s getting results.. you keep a winning team in place the fan base will keep coming back… those arena concessions throughout the season literally pay the luxury tax bill