The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Outside of game 1 the series has been boring. Too much shooting inconsistency. No fast breaks or breakaway plays. Just poor shooting efforts from stars 75% of the game.
I believe what your seeing is great defence from both teams.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The final shot was supposed to be a mini dagger to further demoralize the Cs going into halftime.

Also supposed to give him confidence after an unproductive Finals.

He blew it.

*smilies are not it. They are never it.
Lol again what else should he have done beside shoot it :russ:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
A battle of two average teams. I remember calling out Tatum's game in the Nets series but no one wanted to hear it because they were winning.

At this point JB and JT must have baby hands because I can't understand how they lose the ball so easily. They might as well stop driving into the paint if they have no intention of shooting it. Smart figured it out for a moment and started pulling in in the mid to close range but then they went away from that to brick more three pointers.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I believe what your seeing is great defence from both teams.
I think there is good defense being played. I also think these teams have clear flaws that they struggle to overcome. Both are lucky Middleton got hurt and the Suns imploded. I'm not sure the best team is winning it this year regardless.